Banned

Default stitch and glue plans

On Sunday, August 17, 2014 5:44:48 PM UTC-4, H*a*r*r*o*l*d wrote:

You forget that your photo was posted to the internets in front of an

object that facilitated an accurate estimate of your height. Your girth

is obvious to the casual observer. What a stud!

POST IT PLEASE..... I need a good laugh.
Banned

On Monday, August 18, 2014 11:22:05 AM UTC-4, H*a*r*r*o*l*d wrote:
On 8/18/2014 9:07 AM, True North wrote:

" I THINK I see Donnie standing in front of a white, cabin sailboat

with roller furling, and a bow pulpit sitting on the flimsiest

mal-fitted Ship Right galv trailer I've ever seen. Donnie is sporting a

photographers vest, short shorts, a military haircut, dark glasses, and

what appears to be Crocs. Your typical nerd. "

Are you sure that's me, Stinky?

Would you like me to post proof positive?

PLEASE !!!!

On Mon, 18 Aug 2014 14:31:48 -0500, Califbill wrote:

F*O*A*D wrote:
On 8/18/14 1:49 PM, Poco Loco wrote:
On Sun, 17 Aug 2014 18:56:21 -0600, H*a*r*r*o*l*d wrote:

On 8/17/2014 6:30 PM, KC wrote:
On 8/17/2014 7:05 PM, H*a*r*r*o*l*d wrote:
On 8/17/2014 4:09 PM, BAR wrote:
In article om,
says...

On 8/17/2014 12:00 PM, True North wrote:
" Just put the kayak on a rack on the car"

Don't own a car....and I'm not fussy about carrying a kayak on the
roof of my truck.

Your physique is not conducive to lifting something heavy and awkward
onto the top of an SUV.

A RAV4 is not an SUV.

It's not a truck either. What is it?

Didn't he just upgrade to the big girls fake truck?

I believe he has a Highlander. The same vehicle Harry's wife drives and
the classification is "soccer mom car".

It's a 'soccer mom car' only with the extra rear seats installed.
Otherwise it's just a car girls
love...according to my wife.

You dorks are dissing Highlanders? Since neither of you two right-wing
assholes probably have gotten laid in two decades, it's not surprising
you put down cars women like. After all, you are both such "he-man" men.

We don't have any issues with Toyota Highlanders. We've never had one,
but that doesn't mean we won't consider one in the future. It's certainly
a higher quality vehicle than that oversized pick-me-up truck you pilot, Herring.

They are both good quality vehicles. My wife did not like the Highlander,
because of both the rear view mirror visibility, the rear seat headrest
block a lot of the view and not a lot of style in 2009. So she got a
Venza. Combo of Camry and Highlander.

Where did anyone say anything bad about a Highlander? My wife loved hers, but she's happier with the
VW Jetta Sportwagon TDI. Gets at least twice the mileage and much more comfortable. And, she gets to
refuel at the diesel pumps with the big guys.

Johnny
"It's for sure I'd never 'dis' a Highlander. They're great cars. My wife loved hers. She'd haul
several girls to scrapbooking weekends. All those girls thought it a cute car. ...."

I suppose after looking at your mug day and night, anything would look "cute".

On Tue, 19 Aug 2014 07:57:44 -0700 (PDT), True North wrote:

Johnny
"It's for sure I'd never 'dis' a Highlander. They're great cars. My wife loved hers. She'd haul
several girls to scrapbooking weekends. All those girls thought it a cute car. ...."

I suppose after looking at your mug day and night, anything would look "cute".

Isn't *that* the truth! I'd surely never consider myself 'cute'! I thought the Highlander was kinda
'cute' though. Don't you think yours is pretty cute?

On Tue, 19 Aug 2014 12:08:23 -0400, Poco Loco
wrote:

On Tue, 19 Aug 2014 07:57:44 -0700 (PDT), True North wrote:

Johnny
"It's for sure I'd never 'dis' a Highlander. They're great cars. My wife loved hers. She'd haul
several girls to scrapbooking weekends. All those girls thought it a cute car. ...."

I suppose after looking at your mug day and night, anything would look "cute".

Isn't *that* the truth! I'd surely never consider myself 'cute'! I thought the Highlander was kinda
'cute' though. Don't you think yours is pretty cute?

===

Oh my, John and Don making eyes at each other's vehicle. Next thing
you know they'll be making nice together. Isn't young love grand?

Oh my, John and Don making eyes at each other's vehicle. * Next thing
you know they'll be making nice together. * Isn't young love grand?

Johnny seems to have an unnatural attraction for my Highlander.
Count up how many times he referred to it as "cute".
Mrs Herring should be concerned.

On 8/19/14 5:00 PM, True North wrote:
Oh my, John and Don making eyes at each other's vehicle. Next thing
you know they'll be making nice together. Isn't young love grand?

Johnny seems to have an unnatural attraction for my Highlander.
Count up how many times he referred to it as "cute".
Mrs Herring should be concerned.

I thought he preferred the boys in the showers at the marine golf course.

wrote:

On Tue, 19 Aug 2014 07:57:44 -0700 (PDT), True North wrote:

Johnny
"It's for sure I'd never 'dis' a Highlander. They're great cars. My wife loved hers. She'd haul
several girls to scrapbooking weekends. All those girls thought it a cute car. ...."

I suppose after looking at your mug day and night, anything would look "cute".

Isn't *that* the truth! I'd surely never consider myself 'cute'! I thought the Highlander was kinda
'cute' though. Don't you think yours is pretty cute?

===

Oh my, John and Don making eyes at each other's vehicle. Next thing
you know they'll be making nice together. Isn't young love grand?

Most beautiful thing there is!

Stitch and Glue David Boat Building 6 June 19th 06 07:25 AM
Question about stitch and glue Taavi Boat Building 14 February 18th 06 04:53 AM
Glue & Stitch plans Ed Boat Building 10 November 15th 05 05:13 PM
Aluminum stitch-n-glue Brian D Boat Building 27 March 22nd 04 05:09 PM
27'-30' Stitch and Glue Sailboat Plans Andrew Murray Boat Building 7 August 9th 03 09:05 PM