Default Higher gun ownership equals higher rate of homicide

"F.O.A.D." wrote in message
m...

On 9/18/13 5:31 PM, Boating All Out wrote:

Even worse. I had Walmart pizza for lunch.
Didn't know that many businesses bar firearms in SC.
Now it's Starbucks, but they're only "suggesting" you keep your
firearms
at home.
Though I don't go to Starbucks, I understand they're a big outfit.
Their "suggesting" reminds me of how it went with cigarettes.
Started with something like "We appreciate if you don't smoke here."
We'll see if the NRA responds. Maybe they figure they should keep
their
traps shut on this one.

Maybe Starbucks wants to try to avoid a massacre like that one the gun
nut committed in Seattle a few years ago at Cafe Racer.

-------------------------------

The whole thing is stupid. Let's assume some nutcase decides he's
going to shoot up a bunch of people. He decides Starbucks would be a
good place because it's always crowded. Maybe he's even a ****ed off
former employee of Starbucks. So, he gathers his gun, drives to the
local Starbucks, gets to the door and ..... Damm! He can't go in.
They don't allow guns.

"iBoaterer" wrote in message

On Wed, 18 Sep 2013 07:39:15 -0400, BAR wrote:

What is the difference between a car nut and a gun nut?

Car nuts kill moire people

More gun nuts kill on purpose than car nuts kill on purpose.

Define "on purpose"

Speeding, failing to yield right of way, running red lights,
aggressive driving, driving drunk?

Oh, for ****'s sake. How many people do you think buy a damned car
thinking, I'm going to use this to kill someone.....?

Probably about as many as people who buy a gun for the unique purpose
of killing someone.

Gas getting higher. Tim General 138 March 6th 11 02:43 AM
Higher Ed in Virginia jps General 8 December 13th 09 09:23 PM
She now answers to a higher authority H the K General 0 July 17th 09 05:17 PM
Higher gas coming *sigh* Tim General 0 May 13th 09 06:33 AM
OT--Bush has the higher IQ NOYB General 66 October 30th 04 02:54 PM