Default Higher gun ownership equals higher rate of homicide

In article ,
says...

On Wednesday, September 18, 2013 3:15:03 PM UTC-4, Boating All Out wrote:
In article ,

says...

With the "general public," I think guns are more and more looked upon as

- excuse the analogy, but it works - cigarettes.

They are found to be increasingly unacceptable.

Like cigarettes, guns won't go away, but will be more highly taxed,

regulated, and suppressed.

And it will make a difference in innocent deaths.

But the NRA will do all they can to keep that from happening.

I hear Starbucks suggested that patrons leave their guns outside.

Waiting for NRA reaction.

Probably have gun nuts boycott Starbucks, just like Jesse Jackson or Al

Sharpton would do for their "causes."

Maybe write nasty letters to Starbucks too.

Maybe even hold a shoot-in.

Anyway, I'm feeling a little bit psychic. Just a little.

SC has concealed carry, and businesses can chose to post signs banning concealed carry inside the business. Many have, and there has been no backlash from the NRA against any of those that I'm aware of.

Maybe your "feeling" is that bad taco you had today for lunch.

Even worse. I had Walmart pizza for lunch.
Didn't know that many businesses bar firearms in SC.
Now it's Starbucks, but they're only "suggesting" you keep your firearms
at home.
Though I don't go to Starbucks, I understand they're a big outfit.
Their "suggesting" reminds me of how it went with cigarettes.
Started with something like "We appreciate if you don't smoke here."
We'll see if the NRA responds. Maybe they figure they should keep their
traps shut on this one.

Perhaps the NRA doesn't give a **** one way or the other.
--

John H.

Hope you're having a great day!

On 9/18/13 5:31 PM, Boating All Out wrote:
[...]

Maybe Starbucks wants to try to avoid a massacre like that one the gun
nut committed in Seattle a few years ago at Cafe Racer.

Gas getting higher. Tim General 138 March 6th 11 02:43 AM
Higher Ed in Virginia jps General 8 December 13th 09 09:23 PM
She now answers to a higher authority H the K General 0 July 17th 09 05:17 PM
Higher gas coming *sigh* Tim General 0 May 13th 09 06:33 AM
OT--Bush has the higher IQ NOYB General 66 October 30th 04 02:54 PM