Default Flash - Kerry on Cspan in a few minutes.

http://www.c-span.org/Live-Video/C-SPAN/

John (Gun Nut) H.
--

Hope you're having a great day!

In article , says...

On Mon, 26 Aug 2013 14:29:25 -0400, John H
wrote:

http://www.c-span.org/Live-Video/C-SPAN/

John (Gun Nut) H.

Oh ****, another WMD war.

Is he going to find them?

wrote:

http://www.c-span.org/Live-Video/C-SPAN/

John (Gun Nut) H.

Oh ****, another WMD war.

Is he going to find them?

Carney says that Kerry says that more info is coming in the next few days. I'll tell you, this sure
sounds much like the Bush administration's rationale and reasoning. But, this time the Syrian leader
is not threatening the USA - unless we take action.

John (Gun Nut) H.

wrote:

http://www.c-span.org/Live-Video/C-SPAN/

John (Gun Nut) H.

Oh ****, another WMD war.

Is he going to find them?

Carney says that Kerry says that more info is coming in the next few
days. I'll tell you, this sure
sounds much like the Bush administration's rationale and reasoning. But,
this time the Syrian leader
is not threatening the USA - unless we take action.

John (Gun Nut) H.

And the Russkies and Chinese say to stay out? Sounds like good advice.
Let them reduce their population without USA help. Neither side is our
friend.

wrote:

http://www.c-span.org/Live-Video/C-SPAN/

John (Gun Nut) H.

Oh ****, another WMD war.

Is he going to find them?

Carney says that Kerry says that more info is coming in the next few
days. I'll tell you, this sure
sounds much like the Bush administration's rationale and reasoning. But,
this time the Syrian leader
is not threatening the USA - unless we take action.

John (Gun Nut) H.

And the Russkies and Chinese say to stay out? Sounds like good advice.
Let them reduce their population without USA help. Neither side is our
friend.

It's that humanitarian approach in you pro-fetus types I find so
enlightening.

wrote:

http://www.c-span.org/Live-Video/C-SPAN/

John (Gun Nut) H.

Oh ****, another WMD war.

Is he going to find them?

Carney says that Kerry says that more info is coming in the next few
days. I'll tell you, this sure
sounds much like the Bush administration's rationale and reasoning. But,
this time the Syrian leader
is not threatening the USA - unless we take action.

John (Gun Nut) H.

And the Russkies and Chinese say to stay out? Sounds like good advice.
Let them reduce their population without USA help. Neither side is our
friend.

Agreed. Let the Russians get involved.

John (Gun Nut) H.

wrote:

http://www.c-span.org/Live-Video/C-SPAN/

John (Gun Nut) H.

Oh ****, another WMD war.

Is he going to find them?

Carney says that Kerry says that more info is coming in the next few
days. I'll tell you, this sure
sounds much like the Bush administration's rationale and reasoning. But,
this time the Syrian leader
is not threatening the USA - unless we take action.

John (Gun Nut) H.

And the Russkies and Chinese say to stay out? Sounds like good advice.
Let them reduce their population without USA help. Neither side is our
friend.

It's that humanitarian approach in you pro-fetus types I find so enlightening.

I am humanitarian. Keep our soldiers healthy and safe. Why send our kids
over where neither side wants them. Also, what happens when we attack a
country that did not attack us? Seems as they then have a right to attack
us. More 9/11's?

wrote:

[...]

I was referring to your comment about letting both sides in Syria
"reduce their population without USA help." *That* is not a humanitarian
comment.

wrote:

[...]

They seem to be a bang up job of reducing their population now. Why should
we get involved? Maybe if they had to spend time growing food, instead of
depending on humanitarian aid, they would have less time and materials for
reducing their population via war.

16 lies in 7 minutes Jack[_3_] General 42 September 7th 10 02:19 PM
Here comes Flash Canuck57[_9_] General 10 February 15th 10 10:49 PM
Flash II Joe ASA 0 December 9th 05 03:29 AM
Those seven minutes... Bert Robbins General 0 August 19th 04 11:45 PM