F.O.A.D. F.O.A.D. is offline

Default Flash - Kerry on Cspan in a few minutes.

On 8/27/13 11:53 AM, Califbill wrote:
John H wrote:
On Mon, 26 Aug 2013 16:01:32 -0400, BAR wrote:

In article , says...

On Mon, 26 Aug 2013 14:29:25 -0400, John H
wrote:

http://www.c-span.org/Live-Video/C-SPAN/

John (Gun Nut) H.

Oh ****, another WMD war.

Is he going to find them?

Carney says that Kerry says that more info is coming in the next few
days. I'll tell you, this sure
sounds much like the Bush administration's rationale and reasoning. But,
this time the Syrian leader
is not threatening the USA - unless we take action.

John (Gun Nut) H.

And the Russkies and Chinese say to stay out? Sounds like good advice.
Let them reduce their population without USA help. Neither side is our
friend.

It's that humanitarian approach in you pro-fetus types I find so
enlightening.