Default Flash - Kerry on Cspan in a few minutes.

On Wednesday, 28 August 2013 08:13:00 UTC-3, JustWaitAFrekinMinute! wrote:

Sorry dick, not gonna' bother with your self serving drivel....

Boy... Iboater sure does have you pegged.
Now you're in the 'poor little me ..everyone's picking on me' quarter of your monthly cycle.
Man up and acknowledge your faults. That's the first step to correcting them.

On 8/28/13 12:57 PM, wrote:
On Wed, 28 Aug 2013 12:11:46 -0400, John H
wrote:

So far, there's been nothing to show that the rebels were *not* the ones using the chemical weapons
just to get the reaction they're getting.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HM_FElma6Cw&feature

Sheesh...is there no right wing lunatic "source" you righties don't
believe? Gordon Duff? Heheheh.

wrote:

So far, there's been nothing to show that the rebels were *not* the ones using the chemical weapons
just to get the reaction they're getting.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HM_FElma6Cw&feature

Gosh, who'da thunk.

John (Gun Nut) H.
--

Hope you're having a great day!

In article ,
says...

"F.O.A.D." wrote:
On 8/27/13 2:40 PM,
wrote:
On Tue, 27 Aug 2013 12:02:18 -0400, "F.O.A.D." wrote:

And the Russkies and Chinese say to stay out? Sounds like good advice.
Let them reduce their population without USA help. Neither side is our
friend.

It's that humanitarian approach in you pro-fetus types I find so
enlightening.

Replacing a Hamas backed Assad with an Al Qeada based radical muslim
government is a tumor transplant at best.

I'm curious: do you or "the others" see something in my post about
humanitarianism that calls for any sort of military action? I don't. What
I was commenting upon was the freeper's comment about "reducing
population" and how that comment was not humanitarian. Why would I want
to support an idea that calls for massive deaths on both sides?

Abstract thinking, an ability in short supply in rec.boats.

Actually that is abstract thinking at it's best. If you can not see it,
you lack abstract-ness. The earth is over populated, and in olden times
disease and war kept the population in bounds. The people in the Middle
East seem to think killing each other is OK. So let them have at it.
Get-r-done.

Wild fires not too many years ago just burned until they ran out of fuel. Now we have all of
this money spent on containing them so that they don't burn homes and businesses. Fire should
be treated just like flood waters.

"BAR" wrote in message
. ..

Wild fires not too many years ago just burned until they ran out of
fuel. Now we have all of
this money spent on containing them so that they don't burn homes and
businesses. Fire should
be treated just like flood waters.

---------------------------

and you called *me* a luddite? :-)

On 8/28/13 6:24 PM, Mr. Luddite wrote:

"BAR" wrote in message
. ..

Wild fires not too many years ago just burned until they ran out of
fuel. Now we have all of
this money spent on containing them so that they don't burn homes and
businesses. Fire should
be treated just like flood waters.

and you called *me* a luddite? :-)

If you haven't figured out Bertie A. Robbins yet, he's the card-carrying
member of the John Birch Society, except a century and a a half earlier.
The age of reason and enlightenment skipped him. It's why he's on my do
not read list...there's nothing there but hate.

16 lies in 7 minutes Jack[_3_] General 42 September 7th 10 02:19 PM
Here comes Flash Canuck57[_9_] General 10 February 15th 10 10:49 PM
Flash II Joe ASA 0 December 9th 05 03:29 AM
Those seven minutes... Bert Robbins General 0 August 19th 04 11:45 PM