JustWaitAFrekinMinute JustWaitAFrekinMinute is offline

Default Flash - Kerry on Cspan in a few minutes.

On 8/28/2013 11:43 AM, True North wrote:
On Wednesday, 28 August 2013 08:13:00 UTC-3, JustWaitAFrekinMinute! wrote:

Sorry dick, not gonna' bother with your self serving drivel....

Boy... Iboater sure does have you pegged.
Now you're in the 'poor little me ..everyone's picking on me' quarter of your monthly cycle.
Man up and acknowledge your faults. That's the first step to correcting them.

HOLY CRAP!.. LOL!