Default Flash - Kerry on Cspan in a few minutes.

On Sat, 31 Aug 2013 10:33:48 -0400, iBoaterer wrote:

In article ,
says...

On Fri, 30 Aug 2013 08:59:01 -0400, iBoaterer wrote:

In article ,
says...

In article ,
says...

On 8/29/13 2:43 PM, iBoaterer wrote:
In article ,
says...

On Thu, 29 Aug 2013 08:55:43 -0400, iBoaterer wrote:

In article 623417046399439441.785203bmckeenospam-
, says...

BAR wrote:
In article ,
says...

"BAR" wrote in message
. ..

Wild fires not too many years ago just burned until they ran out of
fuel. Now we have all of
this money spent on containing them so that they don't burn homes and
businesses. Fire should
be treated just like flood waters.

---------------------------

and you called *me* a luddite? :-)

It is amazing that the Earth went from a whirling mass of dust to what it is today and it
still exists. Wildfires serve a purpose, tides and flooding serve a purpose. Who are we to
try and stop them. Why are we trying to control the Earth instead of just
inhabitinig it for
the time we have and then disappearing from existence from our own devices or an
extraterestial event.

Wild fires in olden days were not as bad. Even the Indians started wild
fires every couple years. Now we put out most little fires, until the dead
falls and understory is huge, and then we have unstoppable fires. Yosemite
lets natural fires inside the park burn naturally. The huge rim fire is
burning in areas that have not burned in 50+ years. Near one of our
favorite lakes. Cherry Lake, and probably will write off another trip
there this year.

Well, gee, that makes you wonder how the earth ever survived without
man......

I know you don't want to hear it, but perhaps God had a hand in its survival.

John (Gun Nut) H.

What "God"?

The one Herring hallucinated about when he spent three months at a VA
hospital getting detoxed.

It usually only takes two weeks.

Wow, he must have been really messed up then.

I wasn't in a VA hospital. Wasn't getting detoxed. Was 'messed up'!

John (Gun Nut) H.

And still are.

Actually, they fixed me up pretty good. No complaints and very impressed with the hospital.

John (Gun Nut) H.
--

Hope you're having a great day!

16 lies in 7 minutes Jack[_3_] General 42 September 7th 10 02:19 PM
Here comes Flash Canuck57[_9_] General 10 February 15th 10 10:49 PM
Flash II Joe ASA 0 December 9th 05 03:29 AM
Those seven minutes... Bert Robbins General 0 August 19th 04 11:45 PM