BAR[_2_] BAR[_2_] is offline

Default Flash - Kerry on Cspan in a few minutes.

In article ,
says...

"F.O.A.D." wrote:
On 8/27/13 2:40 PM,
wrote:
On Tue, 27 Aug 2013 12:02:18 -0400, "F.O.A.D." wrote:

And the Russkies and Chinese say to stay out? Sounds like good advice.
Let them reduce their population without USA help. Neither side is our
friend.

It's that humanitarian approach in you pro-fetus types I find so
enlightening.

Replacing a Hamas backed Assad with an Al Qeada based radical muslim
government is a tumor transplant at best.

I'm curious: do you or "the others" see something in my post about
humanitarianism that calls for any sort of military action? I don't. What
I was commenting upon was the freeper's comment about "reducing
population" and how that comment was not humanitarian. Why would I want
to support an idea that calls for massive deaths on both sides?

Abstract thinking, an ability in short supply in rec.boats.

Actually that is abstract thinking at it's best. If you can not see it,
you lack abstract-ness. The earth is over populated, and in olden times
disease and war kept the population in bounds. The people in the Middle
East seem to think killing each other is OK. So let them have at it.
Get-r-done.

Wild fires not too many years ago just burned until they ran out of fuel. Now we have all of
this money spent on containing them so that they don't burn homes and businesses. Fire should
be treated just like flood waters.