BAR[_2_] BAR[_2_] is offline

Default Flash - Kerry on Cspan in a few minutes.

In article , says...

On Tue, 27 Aug 2013 12:02:18 -0400, "F.O.A.D." wrote:

And the Russkies and Chinese say to stay out? Sounds like good advice.
Let them reduce their population without USA help. Neither side is our
friend.

It's that humanitarian approach in you pro-fetus types I find so
enlightening.

Replacing a Hamas backed Assad with an Al Qeada based radical muslim
government is a tumor transplant at best.

What is our strategic interest in Syria? They are aligned with Russia militarily and with
Iran politically and regiously.