Default Update on ecigs...

In article , dump-on-
says...

On 3/3/12 8:15 PM, BAR wrote:
In article4PGdnf51AKdi78_SnZ2dnUVZ_q4AAAAA@earthlink .com, dump-on-
says...

On 3/3/12 11:56 AM,
wrote:
On Wed, 29 Feb 2012 16:19:09 -0500, X ` Man
wrote:

On 2/29/12 4:11 PM, JustWait wrote:
On 2/29/2012 3:43 PM,
wrote:
On Wed, 29 Feb 2012 12:03:04 -0500, X ` Man
wrote:

Nah. The general disdain for cigarettes isn't going to portmanteau
into
general disdain for boats.

You must not have manatees up there in "Cawlvert county". There is a
very vocal group around here who would ban all power boats in vast
stretches of water. They will use any kind of junk science that
becomes available. If they ever figure out you can set the threshold
limit value of emissions to zero like we have done with tobacco smoke,
power boats could go the way of asbestos pot holders.

Your problems with manatees and manatee lovers is not "general disdain"
for boats or boaters. We have lots of active boaters up here, and I've
not seen much aimed at curtailing the activities of those who behave
responsibly on the water.

How many "no motor zones" do you have up there?

That is starting to be a popular thing here. I saw something the other
day that said they were going to "no motor" a big chunk of Biscane
bay. There are a few around here already.
It is not just the manatee thing. You also have pressures from
paddlers and blow boat people.

That's exactly where I am coming from. I used to be a member of a
paddling group but their egocentric, and militant attitude toward
anybody that wasn't well, them, got old quick...

When you have a finite resource and infinite numbers of people who want
to use it, you either establish reasonable rules or you have chaos. The
waterways do not exist for the sole pleasure of powerboaters.

The problem with this analogy is if I used the smoker example, the
canoe and sail boat people would be able to demand to go anywhere they
wanted without having to smell a power boat.
You will not accept the idea of having a "smoking allowed" bar or
restaurant even if the owner built an identical one next door that was
non-smoking.

You and others consistently overlook my use of the word "reasonable" in
waterway rules.

Reasonable to one is unreasonable to another.

Only because you conservatives don't practice the art of compromise.

I have a full and complete understanding of the liberals and Democrats
view on compromise.

On 3/4/2012 9:07 AM, BAR wrote:
In , dump-on-
says...

wrote:

[...]

Compromise for Progressives means they are nice enough to come to your
house or worship to stuff it up your ass...

update Paul Oman Boat Building 0 June 20th 08 06:37 PM
GB update Eisboch General 38 November 16th 04 05:03 PM
"26 Again" update FamilySailor ASA 3 August 20th 04 08:44 PM