posted to rec.boats.building

Default update

Hi Bill

I owe you several emails, considering the info you have been
passing along of late.

Business has been slow - perhaps instead of putting epoxy on their
garage floors, folks are putting that money into their gasoline
tanks. Who knows?

It has been over 3 weeks since we sent our letter to that guy
wanting to sue us. Send a separate letter with a full refund check
as a settlement. Check has not been cashed so I suppose he still
plans to come after us.... Still, it is now 14 months since he
purchased products - our docs say he has 1 year. Seems to me no
lawyer would take such an out of date case and no judge would
require 'damages' outside of a full refund of goods...

almost 14 cubic yards of mulch in the gardens this year. That's a
dump truck load. And it's just re-mulching over past mulch,
nothing new. Just more and more yard work until winter. But,
picked first crop from garden - strawberries now in season!

I trust Mark is doing well. Years certainly go by fast. What does
he have, about 24 months left on his army commitment?

cheers

paul

Kia Update Capt. Rob ASA 2 June 4th 06 01:08 AM
GB update Eisboch General 38 November 16th 04 05:03 PM
"26 Again" update FamilySailor ASA 3 August 20th 04 08:44 PM
UPDATE Clams Canino General 7 May 21st 04 07:06 PM
Icw update Florida Keyz General 4 October 7th 03 06:22 PM