FamilySailor

Default "26 Again" update

Well, we launched our South Coast 26'a "26 Again" last Sunday late. We did
not want to sail her for the first time at the end of a long weekend with
the sun trying to set. We put her in the slip and watched the bilge, it
stayed dry. I will be putting an AC on her Friday evening (will make a
separate post about that project) and we will spend the weekend on her.
Well, part of it anyway. We traded our South Coast 22' for a bottle of rum
and a Honda CB650 motorcycle and we are making the trade Saturday morning.

My wife had put a condition on us getting the new boat and that was that I
get rid of all my other sailboats. Sold my South Coast 26' center cockpit
last Saturday. Still have the Hunter 170 (no rigging). I am going to try to
see if I can keep that one ;o)

WooHoooo, Going sailing, WooHoooo!!!!!

Sea Yawl,
John

FamilySailor

Good for you. What kinda rum?

Have fun!

Not sure, I will have to wait and see what they bring......

Gulf of Aden piracy update Lawrence Radcliffe Cruising 0 March 25th 04 05:38 AM
SeaTalk update rate Frank Electronics 7 February 2nd 04 06:00 PM
WARNING TO BOATERS UPDATE Capt. Frank Hopkins General 0 October 29th 03 03:32 AM
ST. Johns River and ICW Update Florida Keyz General 0 September 12th 03 07:42 PM