FamilySailor

Default "26 Again" update

Well, we launched our South Coast 26'a "26 Again" last Sunday late. We did
not want to sail her for the first time at the end of a long weekend with
the sun trying to set. We put her in the slip and watched the bilge, it
stayed dry. I will be putting an AC on her Friday evening (will make a
separate post about that project) and we will spend the weekend on her.
Well, part of it anyway. We traded our South Coast 22' for a bottle of rum
and a Honda CB650 motorcycle and we are making the trade Saturday morning.

My wife had put a condition on us getting the new boat and that was that I
get rid of all my other sailboats. Sold my South Coast 26' center cockpit
last Saturday. Still have the Hunter 170 (no rigging). I am going to try to
see if I can keep that one ;o)

WooHoooo, Going sailing, WooHoooo!!!!!

Sea Yawl,
John