Eisboch

Default GB update

Looks like a done deal. Seller has accepted Mrs. E's offer.

Sea trial and survey this coming week.

Eisboch
Short Wave Sportfishing

On Sun, 14 Nov 2004 15:51:02 -0500, Eisboch
wrote:

Looks like a done deal. Seller has accepted Mrs. E's offer.

Sea trial and survey this coming week.

YAY!!!!!

Later,

Tom
Wayne.B

wrote:

Looks like a done deal. Seller has accepted Mrs. E's offer.

Sea trial and survey this coming week.

Congratulations, now the real negotiations begin!

Would this be the "Herz Knot Yerz" by any chance?

http://tinyurl.com/5fzww
Eisboch

wrote:

Looks like a done deal. Seller has accepted Mrs. E's offer.

Sea trial and survey this coming week.

Congratulations, now the real negotiations begin!

Would this be the "Herz Knot Yerz" by any chance?

http://tinyurl.com/5fzww

That's the one.

I like your work on the name also ...
I'll have to make a list of these suggestions and give it to her.
I kinda like the existing name also ... but, it's up to her.

Eisboch
Don White

"Eisboch" wrote in message

That's the one.

That's quite a boat.
His & Hers boats.......no life like it!

Eisboch

Don White wrote:
"Eisboch" wrote in message

That's the one.

That's quite a boat.
His & Hers boats.......no life like it!

You must not be married Don.

It's Ours and Hers.

Eisboch
Short Wave Sportfishing

On Sun, 14 Nov 2004 18:43:07 -0500, Eisboch
wrote:

Don White wrote:
"Eisboch" wrote in message

That's the one.

That's quite a boat.
His & Hers boats.......no life like it!

You must not be married Don.

It's Ours and Hers.

As the discussion started the other day surrounding wifey's retirement
- "we can sell the Contender and purchase".....

I was going to ask "Who is this we you speak of?" but thought better
of it. :)

All the best,

Tom
--------------

"What the hell's the deal with this newsgroup...
is there a computer terminal in the day room of
some looney bin somewhere?"

Bilgeman - circa 2004
Wayne.B

wrote:
Don White wrote:
"Eisboch" wrote in message

That's the one.

That's quite a boat.
His & Hers boats.......no life like it!

You must not be married Don.

It's Ours and Hers.

Eisboch

=================================

Interestingly enough, we ended up with our GB49 because my wife felt
comfortable with it. It does have a nice homey feel in many respects.

It's also interesting how close the 36 and 49 are in appearance:

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/hoonos...lbum?.dir=4f58

It's not "ours" whenever it needs cleaning and maintenance however.

Then it's mine.

Short Wave Sportfishing

On Sun, 14 Nov 2004 23:35:38 GMT, "Don White"
wrote:

"Eisboch" wrote in message

That's the one.

That's quite a boat.
His & Hers boats.......no life like it!

They are well on their way to achieving a goal of one boat for every
day of the week.

The possibilities boggle the mind. :)

Later,

Tom

Harry Krause

wrote:

"Eisboch" wrote in message

That's the one.

That's quite a boat.
His & Hers boats.......no life like it!

They are well on their way to achieving a goal of one boat for every
day of the week.

The possibilities boggle the mind. :)

Later,

Tom

Next thing you know, Eisboch will buy a marina. Then he'll have to get
another job, to support it.

--
A passing thought:

-- Peter Cochrane - Imagine a school with children that can read or
write, but with teachers who cannot, and you have a metaphor of the
Information Age in which we live.

Furnace project update Gould 0738 General 2 October 18th 04 06:00 PM
Trojan Sea Raider update from Donny! Donny General 0 September 25th 04 10:03 PM
Update on Marina Damage -- FL Coasts anchorlt Cruising 0 September 24th 04 08:03 PM
SeaTalk update rate Frank Electronics 7 February 2nd 04 06:00 PM
ST. Johns River and ICW Update Florida Keyz General 0 September 12th 03 07:42 PM