Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Tim Tim is offline

Default Boating on a budget? That's for me!

http://www.metro.us/newyork/life/art...ing-affordable

“Boats are a great investment for a family because it’s a way to
socialize and spend time together,” says Ellen Hopkins, a spokes*woman
for Discover Boating. “A lot of my friends who grew up boating said
that one of their best memories was going out with their dads on
Sundays and fishing — it’s a unique way to bond. It’s like a
minivacation, even just being on a kayak on the water.”

Yeah, beats driving 120 miles to 6 flags and paying $50 bucks each to
get in then end up standing on hot asphalt waiting an hr to ride some
whirlie-gig and eat $5.00 hotdogs....

Do you have an electrical budget? Buddy Cruising 3 August 19th 09 05:30 PM
Do you have an electrical budget? Buddy Electronics 0 August 6th 09 06:44 AM
There goes the budget JoeSpareBedroom General 4 June 25th 07 06:17 PM
US Sailing BUDGET Bart Senior ASA 2 March 22nd 06 06:47 PM
Toilet on a budget Stephen Trapani Cruising 9 May 18th 04 02:04 AM