Default Just for the record

On 9/23/2011 8:54 AM, iBoaterer wrote:
In ,
says...

On 9/22/11 10:45 PM, JustWait wrote:
On 9/22/2011 8:50 PM, Canuck57 wrote:
On 22/09/2011 5:50 PM, X ` Man wrote:
On 9/22/11 7:35 PM, JustWait wrote:
On 9/22/2011 6:51 PM, Drifter wrote:
On 9/22/2011 6:29 PM, X ` Man wrote:
On 9/22/11 6:20 PM, BAR wrote:
In ,
says...

This is one slightly right of center, politically Independent
who is
100
percent *against* the death penalty.

We need to find a way to deal with capital crimes in a different
way.

Eisboch

As soon as abortions are outlawed.

A fetus is not a person, despite the efforts of right-wingers to
ignore
science and make it so. Someone being executed is a person.

A fetus is an innocent unborn baby. Someone being executed has
committed
a heinous crime.

Are those the same executives, er, uh, I mean, scientists that told us
about Global Taxing even though they know the "science" is faked?

The science is not fake. But you thinking you have the smarts to
tell...that's faked.

Agreed, science is not fake. But there are a lot of fake people touting
fake science for monetary gain or religion bull****.

Much of the science is faked... Call it what you will.

You are in no position through intelligence, education or experience to
make such a statement.

What is your scientific background?

He is the lick spittle of the DNC...

On 23/09/2011 6:53 AM, iBoaterer wrote:
In ,
says...

On 9/22/2011 6:29 PM, X ` Man wrote:
On 9/22/11 6:20 PM, BAR wrote:
[...]

And much more of the science is not faked. But you choose to ignore THAT
science

People like harryk ignore real science because they are too emotionally
driven. Logic and rationality don't mean much to the fleabaggers.
--
First rule of holes: If you're in one, don't keep digging.
So in the hole, why do we insanely want more debt?

On 23/09/2011 7:00 AM, North Star wrote:
On Sep 23, 2:57 am, wrote:
On 22/09/2011 8:08 PM, BAR wrote:

In articlexZmdnalw1dM1VObTnZ2dnUVZ_rWdn...@earthlink .com,
says...

On 9/22/2011 6:29 PM, X ` Man wrote:
On 9/22/11 6:20 PM, BAR wrote:
In ,
says...

This is one slightly right of center, politically Independent who is
100
percent *against* the death penalty.

We need to find a way to deal with capital crimes in a different way.

Eisboch

As soon as abortions are outlawed.

A fetus is not a person, despite the efforts of right-wingers to ignore
science and make it so. Someone being executed is a person.

A fetus is an innocent unborn baby. Someone being executed has committed
a heinous crime.

Are those the same executives, er, uh, I mean, scientists that told us
about Global Taxing even though they know the "science" is faked?

The science is not fake. But you thinking you have the smarts to
tell...that's faked.

If you can be convicted of murdering a fetus then it is a person.

Personal opinions, usually from the fanatical religious types.

Fact is you religious types don't even read the bible in proper context.
Minds too small, egos too big.... to the universe your not even ant
compared to earth.

Much of the bible makes all sorts of sense when taken into context.
~2000 years ago it made all sorts of literal sense, today though you
need to account for 2000 years of evolution of knowledge.

Here is one that might grab you. Time is not a constant, EMC^2. The
rate of elapsed time has through empirical observation to be confirmed
as not a constant. So is 7 days to god the same as 7 days to us? It is
relative, 7 days on the surface of the sun should you be able to service
it is a very long time here on earth.

Or how about why you shouldn't marry your brother or sister, how do you
explain DNA deterioration and problems with that idea to a ~0BC man? Or
why monogamy is good? It is good to cut down on VD. Woman created of
man, woman is XX and man is XY. *Ya*, I somehow don't believe your
religious animal of 2 centuries ago could understand sex chromosome and
genome. The bible often talks in metaphors and simplicity for more
simple minds. Still works today.

Fact is mankind is still just a stupid animal, just enough smarts to be
above rats and dogs, but more vicious than any other animal. More so
than Velociraptor, as many of our kind kill not for food, but religion
and pleasure.

And mans life on earth I bet is short.
--
First rule of holes: If you're in one, don't keep digging.
So in the hole, why do we insanely want more debt?- Hide quoted text -

Just wondering... did you ever go by the name.. 'Tuuk'??
He liked to say "ya" a lot.

Nope.
--
First rule of holes: If you're in one, don't keep digging.
So in the hole, why do we insanely want more debt?

In article ,
says...

On 9/22/2011 6:29 PM, X ` Man wrote:
On 9/22/11 6:20 PM, BAR wrote:
[...]

Same thing can be said of the far right. They choose which science to
believe, and which science not to believe. That in and of itself is
unscientific. Now, there needs to be more study to find out exactly WHY
global warming is occurring, but anybody that can read data, say a sixth
grader or higher, can conclude that it is indeed happening.

On 9/23/2011 12:31 PM, iBoaterer wrote:
but anybody that can read data, say a sixth
grader or higher, can conclude that it is indeed happening.

Ah, you are Loogy Picker, the engineer from Georgia.

On 9/23/2011 1:38 PM, Jimmy wrote:
On 9/23/2011 12:31 PM, iBoaterer wrote:
but anybody that can read data, say a sixth
grader or higher, can conclude that it is indeed happening.

Ah, you are Loogy Picker, the engineer from Georgia.

And he is wrong. Anybody that has common sense can see that it's a
cycle... a natural cycle...

On 23/09/2011 10:31 AM, iBoaterer wrote:
In ,
says...

On 9/22/2011 6:29 PM, X ` Man wrote:
On 9/22/11 6:20 PM, BAR wrote:
[...]

If you mean the religious right, I agree. Not everyone on the right is
a religious fanatical nut case. In fact the left too has quite the
contingent of religious nut cases. Religious fanatics seen to cover the
spectrum of politics.

It is why separation of church and state is important. Every country
run by religion is a real mess.