Default Just for the record

On 22/09/2011 6:09 AM, X ` Man wrote:
On 9/21/11 7:10 PM, Eisboch wrote:
This is one slightly right of center, politically Independent who is 100
percent *against* the death penalty.

We need to find a way to deal with capital crimes in a different way.

Eisboch

Don't elect presidents who are so gung ho about the death penalty.
President who do not favor the death penalty will nominate prospective
Associate Justices to the Supreme Court who do not favor the death
penalty and as soon as a 6-3 majority is achieved, will determine the
death penalty is "cruel and unusual punishment" and thereby outlaw it.

Can we outlaw fleabagger lefty debt being placed on our grand kids?

--
First rule of holes: If you're in one, don't keep digging.
So in the hole, why do we insanely want more debt?

On 22/09/2011 2:23 PM, wrote:
On Wed, 21 Sep 2011 21:44:08 -0400, wrote:

On 9/21/2011 9:12 PM,
wrote:
On Wed, 21 Sep 2011 19:10:06 -0400, wrote:

This is one slightly right of center, politically Independent who is 100
percent *against* the death penalty.

We need to find a way to deal with capital crimes in a different way.

Eisboch

Send the all the death row inmates to Europe and see how long it
takes them to reinstate hanging,firing squads and the guillotine

How about if "we" find an *effective* way to deal with capital crimes in
a different way *THEN* Get rid of the death penalty.

We haven't found an effective way to deal with petty crimes, yet.

Turning criminals loose from the justice system should be a criminal
offense....

China has. Caning, a time tested method of adult spanking. They say it
is highly effective in cost and in teaching of respect. And each time
they see you, you get more than before... they say 32 can cripple for life.

Rules are simple, standard graded bamboo canes are used. If the
administrator of the punishment breaks it cleanly over you ass, the cane
has been successfully administered. If it doesn't break, you get
another one until it does.

You might only get 3 canes for defacing a wall, 12 canes for a rape but
if you do it again, you might get 24 or more. They say it instills fear
to a point where they cease their violence and vandalism.