Default Just for the record

On 9/24/2011 11:13 AM, iBoaterer wrote:
In ,
says...

On Sat, 24 Sep 2011 09:08:42 -0400, wrote:

In ,

says...

On 9/24/2011 2:51 AM, Canuck57 wrote:
On 23/09/2011 6:54 PM, John H wrote:

When your wife asked you to feel the baby kicking, did you argue that
it was only a fetus?

So if at 7 months, the woman miscarries, you beat her up for murder with
the bible in hand?

Your tag line is stupid and annoying. And that doesn't start until 20+
weeks or so.

Well, I dare say you have a lot of nerve going after John for a sig file
when you are by far the very most prolific poster on the group and spend
much more time and many more paragraphs promoting your own personal
views on others... But then you go after those of us who pretty much
keep our beliefs to ourselves...

So, why don't YOU give answers to Wayne's questions? Holier than thou
John won't.

There are still several unanswered questions out there.

I wholeheartedly agree! BUT, when someone acts like they are absolutely
SURE that a fetus is a human, then he must know when a fertilized egg
becomes a human.

Human, or Life? What's it gonna' be next time around?

There is no compromise on your side at all as we have seen in the recent
dismissal of the "compromise" don't ask don't tell in the military. The
problem with your agenda is there is no room for compromise, unless it's
merely a means to an uncompromising end.. Thus, it's really not worth
playing pigeon hole with you..

On 9/24/2011 12:01 PM, iBoaterer wrote:
In ,
says...

[...]

And Wayne said it was "obvious to him" it isn't... So why not press him?
Oh yeah, you are just asking "gotcha" questions that support your
agenda... Sorry, I forgot for a second

What is my "agenda", other than to learn?

Uh, to waste your day trolling a news group, one subject at a time...

In article ,
says...

[...]

I asked before, I'll ask again, what do you think MY agenda is??? I've
not made ONE mention of the military, and I can't for the life of me
figure out what the don't ask don't tell stuff (which I couldn't care
less about, by the way) has to do with abortion rights and laws.....???

In article ,
says...

On 9/24/2011 12:39 PM,
wrote:
On Sat, 24 Sep 2011 11:13:41 -0400, wrote:

[...]

I don't have a puppy in that fight. ;-)

... nor should the government.

But they did get involved. Rowe vs Wade. It's settled law according to
the Supreme Court, the govt. is involved.

It is never "settled" law, all we need to do is pass a Constitutional
amendment.