Default Just for the Record...

On Thu, 21 Jan 2010 18:29:06 -0500, Tom Francis - SWSports
wrote:

On Thu, 21 Jan 2010 14:19:59 -0800, "Bill McKee"
wrote:

"John H" wrote in message
. ..
This will certify that John Leo Herring has not smoked cigarettes for
nine years, three weeks, six days, 16 hours, and 1 minute. This has
resulted in 165733 cigarettes not smoked, saving $24,860.01 and a
great reduction in his Global Warming Carbon Dioxide Footprint.
Furthermore, this will provide him an additional 1 year, 30 weeks, 1
day, 11 hours, and 5 minutes to spend his daughters' inheritance.

--
John H

All decisions are the result of binary thinking.

So you are one of those cutting in to my MO dividends.

Well take heart - I'm still supporting you occasionally - when I run
out of cigars. :)

Sounds like my brother. Quit smoking cigarettes, unless he's out of
cigars or where a cigar isn't as 'convenient', like on a motorcycle.
--
John H

All decisions are the result of binary thinking.
Tim Tim is offline

wrote:
On Thu, 21 Jan 2010 14:19:59 -0800, "Bill McKee"
wrote:

"John H" wrote in message
. ..
[...]

So the guy's doc told him to quit smoking because he had emphysema. "I
gotta quit? What am I gonna do to help me stay off the smokes?? Doc
says, I dont' know.. eat peppermints, thaut usually helps."

So the guy starts eating peppermints by the bag full. He goes back to
the doc 'cause he's feeling lousy. Doc says, lay off the mints, you
have diabetes."

They guy says, OK, I can't smoke, now I can't have candy, what am I
supposed to do now???" Doc says, I don't know ... chew toothpicks."

So the guy buys toothpicks by the box load and goes through a box a
day. After a year he fell over dead.

The autopsy report said he died from Dutch Elm Disease.

?;^ Q

Just for the Record... I am Tosk General 6 January 23rd 10 10:35 PM
Just for the record... H the K (I post with a Mac) General 0 November 30th 09 01:44 AM
For the Record...the real record! Bobsprit ASA 13 October 26th 04 02:05 AM
new record Jonathan Ganz ASA 0 January 1st 04 02:42 AM
New record set Scott Vernon ASA 24 October 23rd 03 06:57 PM