Default Why gas is $5.00/gal

Of course Obama blames "speculators" because that is ALWAYS the reason
why gas costs anything. It is a bit like saying the sky is blue
because it bluish colored. However, what Obama actually means is that
in this context, "speculators" is a code word for "reaql

Frogwatch wrote:
Of course Obama blames "speculators" because that is ALWAYS the reason
why gas costs anything. It is a bit like saying the sky is blue
because it bluish colored. However, what Obama actually means is that
in this context, "speculators" is a code word for "reaql

Indeed, we have to be on the alert for "reaql..."

Hey, we know you're a bat**** crazy rightie, and you just can't live
with the fact that the black guy with the funny name was elected
president over your tired-out old fart McCain and his ditzy sidekick.

Too bad.

On 4/22/2011 5:31 PM, Frogwatch wrote:
Of course Obama blames "speculators" because that is ALWAYS the reason
why gas costs anything. It is a bit like saying the sky is blue
because it bluish colored. However, what Obama actually means is that
in this context, "speculators" is a code word for "reaql

In 2008 congress passed a Law to stop the fixing by the Speculators.
The Administration was supposed to come up with the regulations.
Wall Street hedge Funds and Speculators are pushing back with huge money
to kill it.
Obama green wienies want higher prices. They want to force electric cars
on Americans.
It doesn't matter, that we cannot take on more debt and our personal
economies are in a tailspin.
Obama in threatening to go after Speculators turned right around and
turned the whole pr thing into buy electric cars and get rid of 8mpg SUVs.
This shows stupidity on somebody's part. it show the green wienies don't
know what they are talking about. Very few get 8mpg unless they are in 4
wheel drive low range running up a muddy forest road.
I am waiting to see a Prius or Leaf hauling a family and luggage or a
baseball team and gear.
I would like to know how in the hell you tow or carry five or six bales
of hay with a Prius.
i bet it is lovely keeping cool, in Miami when it is 100 degrees and
100% humidity in an electric car for blocks and miles on end.
Our survival and economy don't mean squat to Washington. Their agenda
and or die.
There is not any shortage of oil nor will there be for the foreseeable
future. Ethanol is a load of expensive destructive BS.
I filled up with that crap a few days ago. The truck would hardly start
just now. It bucked and ran rough. Filled it with real gas, a bit a go,
and it does fine except it drained my wallet. Now over 400.00 for three
vehicles in 2 weeks. 51.00 a while ago for a half tank.
Follow the money. Who's getting rich off electric cars and infrastructure?
They see Multicultural Britain and France and evidently want to imitate
hell here for Americans.

On 22/04/2011 3:31 PM, Frogwatch wrote:
Of course Obama blames "speculators" because that is ALWAYS the reason
why gas costs anything. It is a bit like saying the sky is blue
because it bluish colored. However, what Obama actually means is that
in this context, "speculators" is a code word for "reaql

No doubt about it...DC counterfeits far too much money....so money has a
lower value.

So people have to pay more. Heck, my gold still buys the same amount of
oil, hazards of investing in the US and USD is that it will depreciate.
A vicious spiral has already really started.

I am curious, does USA have a trade adreement re-taxtion with Panama?
Might snag up a few cheap condos Americans need to sell cheap.

--
I can assure you that the road to prosperity is not paved with
fleabagger debt.

On 22/04/2011 4:26 PM, Lil Abner wrote:
[...]

What a bunch of run on like diarrhea. Print too much money, the money
becomes worth less.

There is no difference between a stock in a company and money stock. DC
doubles the money supply, each USD stock will be worth 1/2 as much for
100% inflation.

It is that simple. You didn't think all that Obama debt was free
because some fraud central banker like Bernake decides to create more
valueless money diluting the money stock did you?

Nope, it isn't free. Now you money for nothing types whine because you
have to pay more. Well, there is a reason why some of are "rich" and
some of you are poor.

$400, hell I made triple this on one of my minor positions in oil stocks
this week because I don't trust USD stock any more. But you should see
my precious metals...like I hit gold!

Keep on voting Obama, I like this. Makes your labor cheaper by value as
I preserve my value. And less competition for stuff as you Obama debt
worshiping idiots are broke.

So pay up, or walk or swim. Maybe buying a canoe and burn off the brain
fat that doesn't think too clearly. People want more for oil as the USD
does not buy as much as it used to.

On 4/22/2011 7:04 PM, Canuck57 wrote:
[...]

What's your problem. Printing worthles fiat is not the direct link to
this latest episode.
Obama's oufit and Ayers has an agenda to socialize America regardless of
or in spite of the cost to Middle America. They are in bed with Wall
Street on many issues.
The rule in DC is who has the most money rules. It doesn't matter if you
are Communist or Corporatist. China is Marxist but is a favored
capitalist.

Lil Abner wrote:
On 4/22/2011 6:36 PM, Canuck57 wrote:
On 22/04/2011 3:31 PM, Frogwatch wrote:
Of course Obama blames "speculators" because that is ALWAYS the reason
why gas costs anything. It is a bit like saying the sky is blue
because it bluish colored. However, what Obama actually means is that
in this context, "speculators" is a code word for "reaql

No doubt about it...DC counterfeits far too much money....so money has a
lower value.

So people have to pay more. Heck, my gold still buys the same amount of
oil, hazards of investing in the US and USD is that it will depreciate.
A vicious spiral has already really started.

I am curious, does USA have a trade adreement re-taxtion with Panama?
Might snag up a few cheap condos Americans need to sell cheap.

Pie dreaming.

Not to worry; Canuck will move to Panama and get himself kidnapped for
ransom, which no one will pay.
Tim Tim is offline

On Apr 22, 4:31*pm, Frogwatch wrote:
Of course Obama blames "speculators" because that is ALWAYS the reason
why gas costs anything. *It is a bit like saying the sky is blue
because it bluish colored. *However, what Obama actually means is that
in this context, "speculators" is a code word for "reaql

Here's a reasonable explanation why:

http://www.helium.com/items/2143049-...-costs-so-much

On Fri, 22 Apr 2011 19:33:15 -0400, Lil Abner wrote:

[...]

Wow... two morons arguing with each other about the price of tin foil
hats.