Default Why gas is $5.00/gal

In article ,
says...

In article , payer3389
@mypacks.net says...

True North wrote:

"Harryk" wrote in message ...

I_am_Tosk wrote:
In ,

says...
I_am_Tosk wrote:

Seriously, we don't need pity from a decrepit old pedophile who would
use serious injury, or deadly sickness as a weapon in a news group
against other posters, just to silence the other side of a political
debate...
Say what? What meds are you on?

If you ever got within 50 feet of one of my kids, I would
slit your throat and field dress your fat sloppy ass...

snerk

How would I recognize them as your kids? Are they really short and
stupid? Do they ride home from school on the short bus?

You couldn't field dress a dead mouse. You're the runt of the litter,
with a small brain to match.

Hey Harry, I will be down there in mid June for a race. Would you like
to settle this in person?

1. Settle what?
2. By what means?
3. Why would I want to meet up with a useless, stupid, racist ratturd
like you?

***********************

Man...that half pint sure does talk tough.
Maybe you should alert your mayor, police, firemen, neighbours, paperboy
etc.
... oh..wait a minute, that's what he does when someone yells BOO!

Snotty is a pussy.

Then why are you so afraid to meet up with him?

Because he is a fat old coward. Remember, his daddy sent him off to suck
some dick at some mid-west hole in the wall in Kansas cause he got tired
of Harry wailing and crying behind his mommy begging not to go serve his
country. With Harry's grades, Kansas was the only place the family wad
was any good...

--
Team Rowdy Mouse, Banned from the Mall for life!

In article ,
says...

In article ,
says...

In article , payer3389
@mypacks.net says...

True North wrote:

"Harryk" wrote in message ...

I_am_Tosk wrote:
In ,

says...
I_am_Tosk wrote:

[...]

The family wad? That's probably I lie too!

I_am_Tosk wrote:
In ,
says...
I_am_Tosk wrote:
In ,

says...
I_am_Tosk wrote:
In ,

says...
I_am_Tosk wrote:

[...]

So, you want to settle this or not? That is the only question I have for
you pedophile boy. I am sure the local cops won't even care, I am sure
they are sick of coming to your house each and every time your big mouth
gets you in trouble...

Settle what?

Settle this little habit you have of stalking women and little kids
while hiding under your desk.

Sorry, little ****, but I don't stalk women or kids of any size. You
must have me confused with one of your fellow tent-creeping motorbikers.

I_am_Tosk wrote:
In ,
says...
In article6NGdnQ4Sk7EGfCfQnZ2dnUVZ_gKdnZ2d@earthlink .com, payer3389
@mypacks.net says...
True North wrote:

"Harryk" wrote in message ...

I_am_Tosk wrote:
In ,

says...
I_am_Tosk wrote:

[...]

Your fantasies about me sure fill your bitty brain.

The picture of my father "wailing" about me not serving in the military
might be your funniest fantasy claim yet.

On 28/04/2011 5:53 PM, wf3h wrote:

On Thu, 28 Apr 2011 16:31:11 -0600,
wrote:

On 28/04/2011 3:01 PM, wf3h wrote:
On Thu, 28 Apr 2011 11:25:02 -0600,
wrote:

Hey, whatever. And be you black or white, $5.00 gallon and going up.

yep the right wing wants to make sure BP gets its money back

I don't own BP. I own others. Asia, Canada and South America. They
make me MONEY!

except oil companies doing business in america get a 4B subsidy

and that's why we have to cut medicare. gotta take care of the rich!

good, right wing value

Drinking again with cocaine? Oil is not subsidized, oil in fact pays
for more taxes than even booze/gigs combined. Oil is a gusher of taxes
for big fat government.

Good part is you WILL pay.
--
I can assure you that the road to prosperity is not paved with
fleabagger debt.

On Fri, 29 Apr 2011 11:57:22 -0600, Canuck57
wrote:

On 28/04/2011 5:53 PM, wf3h wrote:

except oil companies doing business in america get a 4B subsidy

and that's why we have to cut medicare. gotta take care of the rich!

good, right wing value

Drinking again with cocaine? Oil is not subsidized, oil in fact pays
for more taxes than even booze/gigs combined. Oil is a gusher of taxes
for big fat government.

Good part is you WILL pay.

let's see...he's not american

he's a vicious racist who despises the fact we have a black president

AND he doesnt know a ****ing thing about oil subsidies:

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/07/04/business/04bptax.html

But an examination of the American tax code indicates that oil
production is among the most heavily subsidized businesses, with tax
breaks available at virtually every stage of the exploration and
extraction process.

right wing racist asshole

In article ,
says...

On Fri, 29 Apr 2011 12:03:02 -0400, I_am_Tosk wrote:

In article ,

says...

I_am_Tosk wrote:
In ,

says...
I_am_Tosk wrote:
In ,

says...
I_am_Tosk wrote:

[...]

Get a room.

Get off your high horse asshat...

--
Team Rowdy Mouse, Banned from the Mall for life!