A_boaterer A_boaterer is offline

Default Why gas is $5.00/gal

In article ,
says...

In article ,
says...

In article , payer3389
@mypacks.net says...

True North wrote:

"Harryk" wrote in message ...

I_am_Tosk wrote:
In ,

says...
I_am_Tosk wrote:

Seriously, we don't need pity from a decrepit old pedophile who would
use serious injury, or deadly sickness as a weapon in a news group
against other posters, just to silence the other side of a political
debate...
Say what? What meds are you on?

If you ever got within 50 feet of one of my kids, I would
slit your throat and field dress your fat sloppy ass...

snerk

How would I recognize them as your kids? Are they really short and
stupid? Do they ride home from school on the short bus?

You couldn't field dress a dead mouse. You're the runt of the litter,
with a small brain to match.

Hey Harry, I will be down there in mid June for a race. Would you like
to settle this in person?

1. Settle what?
2. By what means?
3. Why would I want to meet up with a useless, stupid, racist ratturd
like you?

***********************

Man...that half pint sure does talk tough.
Maybe you should alert your mayor, police, firemen, neighbours, paperboy
etc.
... oh..wait a minute, that's what he does when someone yells BOO!

Snotty is a pussy.

Then why are you so afraid to meet up with him?

Because he is a fat old coward. Remember, his daddy sent him off to suck
some dick at some mid-west hole in the wall in Kansas cause he got tired
of Harry wailing and crying behind his mommy begging not to go serve his
country. With Harry's grades, Kansas was the only place the family wad
was any good...

The family wad? That's probably I lie too!