A_boaterer A_boaterer is offline

Default Why gas is $5.00/gal

In article , payer3389
@mypacks.net says...

True North wrote:

"Harryk" wrote in message ...

I_am_Tosk wrote:
In ,
says...
I_am_Tosk wrote:

Seriously, we don't need pity from a decrepit old pedophile who would
use serious injury, or deadly sickness as a weapon in a news group
against other posters, just to silence the other side of a political
debate...
Say what? What meds are you on?

If you ever got within 50 feet of one of my kids, I would
slit your throat and field dress your fat sloppy ass...

snerk

How would I recognize them as your kids? Are they really short and
stupid? Do they ride home from school on the short bus?

You couldn't field dress a dead mouse. You're the runt of the litter,
with a small brain to match.

Hey Harry, I will be down there in mid June for a race. Would you like
to settle this in person?

1. Settle what?
2. By what means?
3. Why would I want to meet up with a useless, stupid, racist ratturd
like you?

Man...that half pint sure does talk tough.
Maybe you should alert your mayor, police, firemen, neighbours, paperboy
etc.
... oh..wait a minute, that's what he does when someone yells BOO!

Snotty is a pussy.

Then why are you so afraid to meet up with him?