Default Why gas is $5.00/gal

On Wed, 27 Apr 2011 17:47:37 -0600, Canuck57
wrote:

On 27/04/2011 5:14 PM, Harryk wrote:
Canuck57 wrote:

Funny reading Obama's parents history. Conceived out of wedlock, mother
was probably loose as a goose, sure didn't wait long after high
school... Hey, women were supposed to be more reserved back then...

Or perhaps Obama Sr. probably flew in a baby from his other
marriage...so funny, Obama Sr.s marriage was likely invalid unless
polygamy is legal in Hawaii. In any case, we all know knock up an
American gets you a green card. Hey, nothing like screwing around with a
married man eh?

Wonder how/if Obama Sr supported his family in Kenya? Or did he just
leave them destitute and fatherless?

Yeah, Obama was "conceived out of wedlock" (yawn...big whoop), got a
great college, got into harvard law, edited the law review, was a
constitutional lawyer, a U.S. senator and now president.

On the other hand, your parents were married and you're a nothing.

Mommy's money from here second legitimate marriage for the Harvard degree?

In technical point his mother was not married. So by definition, a
*******. Unless polygamy is legal. Poor stock, father was a polygamist
for a green card.

And you lefties are all high and mighty on Palin's daughter.

Wow. Liberal fear, begets liberal smear.

You're a racist. No need to keep confirming it.

Canuck57 wrote:

[...]

I don't give a **** if Obama's mama was married or unmarried. Why anyone
would is beyond my understanding. You can't and shouldn't cast
aspersions on a person whose parents were not married.

Mama Palin held herself up as a paragon of right-wing morals and values,
but she apparently was not smart enough to teach her teen daughter about
contraception. Also, when the daughter was pregnant, Mama Palin allowed
the father of the child to move into their household.

Bristol Palin, the girl in question, is just another uneducated country
girl. I'm glad she's making some bucks for herself and her child,
because her star will fade quickly.

I find it amusing that you right-wing trashmeisters on the one hand
oppose abortion and on the other hand castigate a mother and her
children for an out of wedlock birth.

Some years ago, I coined the term "conservatrash" to describe mooks like
you. The term fits perfectly.

On Wed, 27 Apr 2011 17:11:22 -0600, Canuck57
wrote:

On 27/04/2011 3:20 PM, wf3h wrote:
On Wed, 27 Apr 2011 10:45:31 -0600,
wrote:
That is not an original.

1. you're canadian
2. he's from hawaii

IOW you dont know ****

Funny reading Obama's parents history. Conceived out of wedlock, mother
was probably loose as a goose, sure didn't wait long after high
school... Hey, women were supposed to be more reserved back then...

he's quite the achiever. raised himself out of this situation. we're
lucky to have him as president

Wonder how/if Obama Sr supported his family in Kenya? Or did he just
leave them destitute and fatherless?

so why are you obsessing with this?

oh. he's black. you think this is how black folk behave.

gotcha

So funny. Especially after all the leftie whine on Sarah Palin's
daughter. You lefties aught to learn not to throw rocks from your glass
houses.

This is so funny .... I am spiting a gut. And no address for his mother
on the birth certificate...so was she a homeless street walker? So funny.

Not only that, paper fades and discolors. So where is the aged look?

really? paper fades

i used to be in the paper business and you are, as usual

full of ****

This isn't over. Perhaps a blood test...but oh wait, parents are
conveniently dead...no witnesses left to the birth and untold stories.

of course, those of us who know this is due to racism

knew you kluxers wouldnt be happy when the certificate was released

Hilaryious.

In article ,
says...

On Wed, 27 Apr 2011 16:20:09 -0400, A_boaterer wrote:

In article ,

says...

John H wrote:
On Wed, 27 Apr 2011 12:46:07 -0400, wrote:

In ,
says...
On Wed, 27 Apr 2011 08:50:45 -0400, wrote:

In , payer3389
@mypacks.net says...
Canuck57 wrote:
On 26/04/2011 4:18 PM, Tim wrote:
On Apr 26, 3:38 pm, wrote:
On 26/04/2011 4:13 AM, wf3h wrote:

On Mon, 25 Apr 2011 20:56:26 -0700 (PDT),
wrote:
On Apr 25, 11:22 am, wrote:
On 25/04/2011 6:47 AM, BAR wrote:
Pretty obvious wf3h is skint, does not think of his wife, family nor
others. Be lucky if he has enough to cover his funeral costs.
c'mon man be rational and don't say stupid stuff like that. Of course
he thinks of his wife. When she broke her hip, he sought out the best
care for her. That's a fact.
thanks tim...as always, a gentleman...
Why do I not believe this.

--
I can assure you that the road to prosperity is not paved with
fleabagger debt.

Even though you didn't really degrade Bob's wife and kids doesn't mean
he doesn't love and care for them. So, why make up something
fictitious just to take a poke at him, ?

I mean, really.......
As if wf3h is virtuous....not. His comments are often vitreous like
anyone elses. He can take it or get out of the kitchen.

Hope his wife recovers. That part wasn't intended. But the fact is
fleabaggers are blind greedy.

Vitreous? Hehehe. Love it.
Of course you do. Just exactly what Tim was talking about, you always
have to get your insults and name calling in.
This is the second time today you've brought Tim into your squabble with Harry.

Why?
Oh, John, sorry to burst your better than everybody else bubble, but,
this IS the exact **** that Tim was talking about.

Kevin, I simply asked, "Why?"

You mention Tim in at least four of your posts to Harry. Why? What do you hope to accomplish with
that? Do you really think Harry gives a rat's ass?

Easy...our little loogy/loogawannabe wouldn't have anything to post if
he didn't post his littlebittyboy ankle snipes.

Harry says as he insults and calls names....

Did you not just do the same to me? And, I only asked you a question. Nothing threatening, simply
wonderment.

Well, you insist on calling me someone I'm not, therefore, you are in
the same league, intelligence wise as Don. That's not good company.

In article , princecraft51
@gmail.com says...

"A_boaterer" wrote in message

In article ,
says...

On Wed, 27 Apr 2011 12:46:07 -0400, A_boaterer wrote:

In article ,
says...

On Wed, 27 Apr 2011 08:50:45 -0400, A_boaterer wrote:

In article , payer3389
says...

Canuck57 wrote:

wrote:

On Apr 25, 11:22 am, wrote:
On 25/04/2011 6:47 AM, BAR wrote:

[...]

Now you're acting stupid like Don. Hope that makes you proud.

****************

Kevin...stop it!
You need an attitude adjustment.

See, everybody? I KNEW Don would be here to show how stupid he is!!
Hell, even Harry has figured out I'm not kevin or loogy, but not John
and Don!!!!

wrote:

On 27/04/2011 3:20 PM, wf3h wrote:
On Wed, 27 Apr 2011 10:45:31 -0600,
wrote:
That is not an original.

1. you're canadian
2. he's from hawaii

IOW you dont know ****

[...]

Hey, whatever. And be you black or white, $5.00 gallon and going up.
--
I can assure you that the road to prosperity is not paved with
fleabagger debt.

On Thu, 28 Apr 2011 11:25:02 -0600, Canuck57
wrote:

Hey, whatever. And be you black or white, $5.00 gallon and going up.

yep the right wing wants to make sure BP gets its money back

wrote:

Hey, whatever. And be you black or white, $5.00 gallon and going up.

yep the right wing wants to make sure BP gets its money back

I don't own BP. I own others. Asia, Canada and South America. They
make me MONEY!

--
I can assure you that the road to prosperity is not paved with
fleabagger debt.

wrote:

Hey, whatever. And be you black or white, $5.00 gallon and going up.

yep the right wing wants to make sure BP gets its money back

I don't own BP. I own others. Asia, Canada and South America. They
make me MONEY!

except oil companies doing business in america get a 4B subsidy

and that's why we have to cut medicare. gotta take care of the rich!

good, right wing value

I_am_Tosk wrote:

Like I said, he couldn't even do the warm up for the workout me and
Jessi do daily...

I'll bet.