Default Why gas is $5.00/gal

In article ,
says...

I_am_Tosk wrote:

Like I said, he couldn't even do the warm up for the workout me and
Jessi do daily...

I'll bet.

How much?

In article , payer3389
@mypacks.net says...

I_am_Tosk wrote:
In articleIYqdnSKGWMfvVifQnZ2dnUVZ_vednZ2d@earthlink .com, payer3389
@mypacks.net says...
I_am_Tosk wrote:
In articlehLOdnVa7SOV7VCfQnZ2dnUVZ_vqdnZ2d@earthlink .com, payer3389
@mypacks.net says...
I_am_Tosk wrote:
In ,
says...
I_am_Tosk wrote:

Like I said, he couldn't even do the warm up for the workout me and
Jessi do daily...
I'll bet.
Gee for a second there I thought I was going to win some money in a
bet.. But unfortunately being you, we all know you ain't good for it...

Obviously, you missed the joke. I won't bother to explain it to you.
Sorry, I don't enjoy sick pedophile jokes...

Whether you enjoy something or not is of no moment to me.

Sure it is you ****ing pedophile... You chase my daughter and I around
this board like a horny puppy....

I wouldn't chase either of you anythere...because you are a worthless
little racist slug and I feel nothing but pity for your daughter.

Seriously, we don't need pity from a decrepit old pedophile who would
use serious injury, or deadly sickness as a weapon in a news group
against other posters, just to silence the other side of a political
debate... Just like with Sara Palin's grandson, you progressives are
sick ****s. If you ever got within 50 feet of one of my kids, I would
slit your throat and field dress your fat sloppy ass...

--
Team Rowdy Mouse, Banned from the Mall for life!

I_am_Tosk wrote:

Seriously, we don't need pity from a decrepit old pedophile who would
use serious injury, or deadly sickness as a weapon in a news group
against other posters, just to silence the other side of a political
debate...

Say what? What meds are you on?

If you ever got within 50 feet of one of my kids, I would
slit your throat and field dress your fat sloppy ass...

snerk

How would I recognize them as your kids? Are they really short and
stupid? Do they ride home from school on the short bus?

You couldn't field dress a dead mouse. You're the runt of the litter,
with a small brain to match.