Canuck57[_9_] Canuck57[_9_] is offline

Default Why gas is $5.00/gal

On 28/04/2011 5:53 PM, wf3h wrote:

On Thu, 28 Apr 2011 16:31:11 -0600,
wrote:

On 28/04/2011 3:01 PM, wf3h wrote:
On Thu, 28 Apr 2011 11:25:02 -0600,
wrote:

Hey, whatever. And be you black or white, $5.00 gallon and going up.

yep the right wing wants to make sure BP gets its money back

I don't own BP. I own others. Asia, Canada and South America. They
make me MONEY!

except oil companies doing business in america get a 4B subsidy

and that's why we have to cut medicare. gotta take care of the rich!

good, right wing value

Drinking again with cocaine? Oil is not subsidized, oil in fact pays
for more taxes than even booze/gigs combined. Oil is a gusher of taxes
for big fat government.

Good part is you WILL pay.
--
I can assure you that the road to prosperity is not paved with
fleabagger debt.