Default the rich get richer and the middle class poorer

On Wed, 8 Sep 2010 19:50:37 -0700 (PDT), Jack
wrote:

On Sep 8, 7:50*pm, bpuharic wrote:
On Wed, 08 Sep 2010 19:35:12 -0400, wrote:
On Wed, 08 Sep 2010 17:44:51 -0400, bpuharic wrote:

great article in 'slate'...

http://www.slate.com/id/2266025/entr.../?hpid=topnews

multipart series...telling us what the right doesnt want us to know.

The only problem with your characterization is a lefty is more likely
to be rich. The blue counties are certainly richer than the red ones.

ROFLMAO!! that's because liberals are smarter than conservatives!

LMAO!! You constantly whine about not having any money, and having
been screwed. So where does that leave you?
buffy = not too smart

it leaves me with the other members of the middle class who are hated
by the right

On Thu, 09 Sep 2010 01:13:42 -0400, wrote:

On Wed, 08 Sep 2010 19:50:18 -0400, bpuharic wrote:

http://www.slate.com/id/2266025/entr.../?hpid=topnews

multipart series...telling us what the right doesnt want us to know.

The only problem with your characterization is a lefty is more likely
to be rich. The blue counties are certainly richer than the red ones.

ROFLMAO!! that's because liberals are smarter than conservatives!

If you are so smart, why haven't you had a raise in 37 years?

because the right wing has tunred the US into a plutocracy

ever look up how many members of blue collar families go to ivy league
schools?

ever look up the rates of social mobility in the US?

1 of 2 conclusions is possible:

1. ALL children of blue collar workers are stupid
2. there is little social mobility in the US

gee. i wonder which of these the DATA supports...tell me, right
winger...which is true?

wrote:

On Sep 8, 7:50 pm, bpuharic wrote:
On Wed, 08 Sep 2010 19:35:12 -0400, wrote:
On Wed, 08 Sep 2010 17:44:51 -0400, bpuharic wrote:

great article in 'slate'...

http://www.slate.com/id/2266025/entr.../?hpid=topnews

multipart series...telling us what the right doesnt want us to know.

The only problem with your characterization is a lefty is more likely
to be rich. The blue counties are certainly richer than the red ones.

ROFLMAO!! that's because liberals are smarter than conservatives!

LMAO!! You constantly whine about not having any money, and having
been screwed. So where does that leave you?
buffy = not too smart

it leaves me with the other members of the middle class who are hated
by the right

You definition of middle class includes what income range?

On 9/9/10 10:17 AM, Harry ¿ wrote:
"Secular Humorist" wrote in message
On 9/9/10 8:00 AM, BAR wrote:
In ,
says...

On Thu, 09 Sep 2010 01:34:19 -0400,
wrote:

On Wed, 08 Sep 2010 20:38:27 -0700, wrote:

The only problem with your characterization is a lefty is more
likely
to be rich. The blue counties are certainly richer than the red
ones.

Yup, and Red states suck more than they produce.

Interesting take from a self professed liberal. I thought you folks
were for income redistribution. ;-)

Humor aside, I think it's big of me and all liberals. I'm completely
aware of the fact that Red states suck resources from blue states but
I accept that as a cost of citizenship in the USA.

If it were the other way around, the Red states would be having a
livid conniption with panties in full bunch mode. They **** and whine
about their lot now, even tho' they'd be bankrupt without our largess.

You should do some research and find out what the blue states produce
versus what the red states produce. Without raw materials you cannot
produce anything.

Tell that to the Japanese.

---
news://freenews.netfront.net/ - complaints: ---

Another asshole for the bozo bin.

You think Japan is rich in raw materials, eh?
Another moron ID faker is what you are.

---
news://freenews.netfront.net/ - complaints: ---

On 9/9/10 12:28 PM, wrote:

wrote:

[...]

Last time I looked the Japanese were in more trouble than us.
Their manufacturing model failed when MDQ took over. (Market Driven
Quality) AKA WalMart

The point was in raw materials. The Japanese import most of theirs
to produce the goods they export.

how the rich have screwed the middle class bpuharic General 0 April 15th 10 11:16 AM
rich get richer in recession wf3h General 14 October 3rd 09 03:48 AM
rich getting richer? wf3h General 13 August 23rd 09 06:16 PM
Speaking of boats for the middle class. Tim General 54 December 2nd 07 03:23 PM
Boats for the middle class..... Chuck Gould General 67 December 1st 07 10:36 PM