Harry ¿ Harry ¿ is offline

Default the rich get richer and the middle class poorer

"Secular Humorist" wrote in message
On 9/9/10 8:00 AM, BAR wrote:
In ,
says...

On Thu, 09 Sep 2010 01:34:19 -0400,
wrote:

On Wed, 08 Sep 2010 20:38:27 -0700, wrote:

The only problem with your characterization is a lefty is more likely
to be rich. The blue counties are certainly richer than the red ones.

Yup, and Red states suck more than they produce.

Interesting take from a self professed liberal. I thought you folks
were for income redistribution. ;-)

Humor aside, I think it's big of me and all liberals. I'm completely
aware of the fact that Red states suck resources from blue states but
I accept that as a cost of citizenship in the USA.

If it were the other way around, the Red states would be having a
livid conniption with panties in full bunch mode. They **** and whine
about their lot now, even tho' they'd be bankrupt without our largess.

You should do some research and find out what the blue states produce
versus what the red states produce. Without raw materials you cannot
produce anything.

Tell that to the Japanese.

---
news://freenews.netfront.net/ - complaints: ---

Another asshole for the bozo bin.