Default the rich get richer and the middle class poorer

wrote in message
news
On Sat, 11 Sep 2010 13:40:23 -0700, "nom=de=plume"
wrote:

OK I give up, you are right Detroit is booming. Now just go convince
them.

Never said that. GM is coming back, as well as Ford.

Ford is the one that came back, maybe you meant Chrysler/Fiat. That
one is probably not coming back. GM is on life support. There may be a
few bucks to be made on the IPO pop but long term it will be another
Pets.Com

GM is about to go public. Its demise is your opinion, not a fact.

Actually, Ford didn't accept public money, because they were a bit more
forward thinking. I don't think you can blame Obama for either situation.

wrote in message
On Sun, 12 Sep 2010 22:22:22 -0700, "nom=de=plume"
wrote:

wrote in message
. ..
On Sun, 12 Sep 2010 10:12:24 -0700, "nom=de=plume"

I thought the article was trying to make a bad situation sound good.

I think it was trying to tell the truth. The situation isn't as bad as the
fear mongering would suppose.

The real "tell" on retail is the latter half of 4q. If Christmas is
slow, retail is slow. Let's see how that goes.

I agree... let's see how it goes.

On 11-Sep-2010, bpuharic wrote:

The middle class is 20% the size it was in 1990. That won't change,
unless
you were willing to participate.

i do participate. i helped defeat john mccain and sarah 'had me the
launch codes' palin

That's a job half done - you should have defeated the other jackass TOO.

D and R are your pallbearers.

On 11-Sep-2010, "nom=de=plume" wrote:

The middle class is 20% the size it was in 1990. That won't change,
unless
you were willing to participate.

Obviously, you're unwilling.

I employed just under 130 people at one time. Laid all of them off in 2005
when there were no customers left in the U.S. to ship to. Would like to
have shipped overseas but they're brighter than that in Japan, Korea and red
China. Gee...if only I just gave them a raise, even when they were no longer
needed. That's the Obama nation.

On Mon, 13 Sep 2010 18:21:54 GMT, "Colonel Kurtz"
wrote:

On 11-Sep-2010, bpuharic wrote:

let me repeat that BUSH ALREADY DESTROYED THE ECONOMY.

Congress and losers buying everything foreign destroyed the economy.

where's your proof?

All
you want is governemnt to control/enforce wages, but prioces will then need
controls also. EVERYTHING is supply and demand

wrong. we have a command economy managed by wall street to maximize
its own benefits

- cell phones and bottled
water are outrageously priced becaseu the market is willing to pay. Wages
are EXACTLY the same, when labor, engineers, programmers, managers, factory
rats etc. are not needed, their price (wages) go down.

wrong. if that were the case EVERY country would have the same profile
as the US in terms of wages

so you're WRONG

If demand ever returns for U.S. produced products (unlikely) demand for
labor, engineers, programmers, managers, factory rats etc. will rise as well
as the wages to attract the same.

Lot's of trouble in logic class?

guess you never heard of evidence, huh?

oh. you're right wing

On Mon, 13 Sep 2010 18:45:15 GMT, "Colonel Kurtz"
wrote:

On 10-Sep-2010, bpuharic wrote:

What's so difficult to comprehend about sending the majority of your
wages
overseas or to the government with the result of being unemployed?

what's so hard to understand that the middle class has had NO real
increase in wages in almost 4 decades?

what does that have to do with walmart?

answer: nothing.

Walmart requires their supplier to produce overseas whenever possible (for
production of products that you might have been involved with.) (where you
used to work) You participate, you're part of the problem.

gee. you suggesting the middle class starve?

oh. we already are, courtesy of the right wing

how the rich have screwed the middle class bpuharic General 0 April 15th 10 11:16 AM
rich get richer in recession wf3h General 14 October 3rd 09 03:48 AM
rich getting richer? wf3h General 13 August 23rd 09 06:16 PM
Speaking of boats for the middle class. Tim General 54 December 2nd 07 03:23 PM
Boats for the middle class..... Chuck Gould General 67 December 1st 07 10:36 PM