lil abner[_2_] lil abner[_2_] is offline

Default the rich get richer and the middle class poorer

On 9/9/2010 5:32 PM, wrote:
On Thu, 9 Sep 2010 09:57:49 -0700,
wrote:

wrote in message
On Wed, 08 Sep 2010 23:34:44 -0700, wrote:

On Thu, 09 Sep 2010 01:16:15 -0400,
wrote:

On Wed, 8 Sep 2010 17:11:24 -0700,
wrote:

Lawyers, doctors, insurance companies and government workers do a
whole lot better.

Sheesh, thought they had all those folks in Red states too.

Not as many and not as rich

Wow... I think you need to do more research!

http://www.averyindex.com/lawyers_per_capita.php

You are right. Lawyers are a virus that has infected every nook and
cranny of the country sucking our blood like bedbugs.
I still bet big city lawyers make more than the ambulance chasers we
have here, simply because they have deeper pockets to pick.

A Lawyer in a small Town decided he wanted the local boat launch and
recreation of a neighborhood. Everyone, in the county, used it .
There were no public hearings no notification to the residents..nothing.
One day he told one Resident that he couldn't come back there again. he
fenced it off. He sold the tractor and mower etc that the neighbors had
kept there, to maintain it and sold them. Some of The Residents sought
the services of another Attorney. No one would take it saying there was
nothing they could do. In short it seems that they wouldn't do anything
to one of their small cliche.
Another Attorney got his car washed regularly at a local car wash, in a
southern city. The car wash offered a free rewash of any vehicle, if it
rained within it 24 hours. The Attorney started getting his car washed
and parking it in the garage and taking his wife's car to have it washed
.. The Owner caught on and said he couldn't do that. The lawyer said
what's the difference.
So the Owner quit giving coupons for the free re wash.
Another Resident of a small town wanted the local boat launch and dock
etc of another neighborhood. He wasn't a Lawyer but was in tight with
the small cliche. No hearing no nothing He paid some taxes and took
possession. he probably doesn't wonder why no one speaks to him. Trying
to get an Attorney to rectify the situation was again fruitless.
Two of the incidents were over five years ago. The other not so long ago.
I know or knew many fine Attorneys etc but some of the new breed get
into the profession purely to feather their pockets any way they can.