Default Greed is why there is no hiring...Corporate Greed

On 8/10/10 12:42 AM, YukonBound wrote:

"Jim" wrote in message
Colonel Kurtz wrote:
On 9-Aug-2010, Jim wrote:

Your kids still can't read, write or think. Do you seriously "think"
federal interference will make anyone more competent? It's not
apparent
the
way you assholes vote.
Only dope parents produce kids who end up dopes after a public school
education.
Education costs could be cut in half and we'd still have the same
number
of dopes. No more, no less.
Hey. You the guy who bemoans folks buying non-American tools?
And then suggests a couple right-wing free-traders should run the
country and make it even more impossible to find American made tools?
I take it back about parents.
Won't blame your parents.
Some dopes just turn out dopes no matter what.
And I just bought a 5" Rigid orbital sander.
Good old American name there. Made in China.

So you're a subversive, you have millions of comrades. Bring it home
in your
Toyota??

**** off Krueger.
Go bother Don before I send somebody over to key your Bimmer.

Jim - Damn, the dopes never hardly make any sense.

~~ Snerk ~~
Ditzy Dan using another alias in a pathetic bid to be listened to?

Krueger morphed himself again? Now he's Colonel Putz? :)

In article ,
says...

"Jim" wrote in message
Colonel Kurtz wrote:
On 9-Aug-2010, Jim wrote:

[...]

Spoofer alert! Everyone knows that me, the real Harry, wants, needs, and
desires all of the attention.

--
The stupider you sound, the more Republican votes you'll get

On Tue, 10 Aug 2010 07:51:46 -0400, BAR wrote:

In article ,
says...

On Mon, 09 Aug 2010 20:32:44 -0400, bpuharic wrote:

the finacial sector went up to 40% of GDP in
2007 and added NOTHING to ameirca

The financial sector will have to add a whole lot more to the GDP if
the boomers actually want to retire.
Where do you think pension money comes from?
Retirement is money making money.

Amen brother.

I actually believe the "greatest generation" will be the last ones to
actually complete retirement and not outlive their money simply
because the boomers covered them with our 401k and FICA money.
There are not enough kids behind us to support 75-80 million boomers
on a pension.

Amen brother.

then where is the money