bpuharic bpuharic is offline

Default Greed is why there is no hiring...Corporate Greed

On Tue, 10 Aug 2010 21:13:03 -0400, wrote:

On Tue, 10 Aug 2010 16:52:39 -0400, bpuharic wrote:

On Tue, 10 Aug 2010 09:12:46 -0400,
wrote:

On Tue, 10 Aug 2010 05:56:18 -0400, bpuharic wrote:

Fed Ex did not take 11 trillion out of the economy either.

ever hear of AIG? they did.

Yeah I heard of AIG. (although that is not what we were talking about)

sure it was. you were talking about how wonderful and efficient
private enterprise was. if that's the case why did bush bail out AIG?

You seem to assume all private enterprise is the same evil.

the 80/20 rule. 20% of businesses did 80% of the damage to the economy

You do understand a huge chunk of the AIG bailout went to liberal
sweetheart George Soros? Why don't we hear more about him?

except it was george bush who bailed out AIG.

And it was Soros and guys like him who caused the problem in the first
place

well no. AIG was about 80B. the total bailout was over 700B.

whatsamatter? cant count?

this is proof you're a racist. you're blamin obama for something that
happened BEFORE HE WAS PRESIDENT

I never mentioned Obama in this derivatives thing, that is all you.

uh no. you ignore the fact the bailout was bush's idea. if it's a bad
idea, it was BUSH, not OBAMA that caused it