bpuharic bpuharic is offline

Default Greed is why there is no hiring...Corporate Greed

On Wed, 11 Aug 2010 00:12:22 -0400, wrote:

On Tue, 10 Aug 2010 21:35:55 -0400, bpuharic wrote:

sure it was. you were talking about how wonderful and efficient
private enterprise was. if that's the case why did bush bail out AIG?

You seem to assume all private enterprise is the same evil.

the 80/20 rule. 20% of businesses did 80% of the damage to the economy

I would make that more like 0.01% of the businesses caused 99.99% of
the damage.

and the GOP is now telling us how hard we are being on business to put
these regulations on them.

poor babies

There are 31 million businesses in the US (2007) a third are
corporations. (the rest are SPs, partnerships and LLCs) I doubt this
melt down was even slightly the fault of 1000 of the corporations. It
is really more like 100 truly bad actors.

and 100 bad actors controlled a HUGE sector of the GDP.

and they were out of control...they became a piggybank for the ultra
rich to plunder the middle class