Harry @ news.east.earthlink.net Harry @ news.east.earthlink.net is offline

Default Greed is why there is no hiring...Corporate Greed

In article ,
says...

"Jim" wrote in message
Colonel Kurtz wrote:
On 9-Aug-2010, Jim wrote:

Your kids still can't read, write or think. Do you seriously "think"
federal interference will make anyone more competent? It's not apparent
the
way you assholes vote.
Only dope parents produce kids who end up dopes after a public school
education.
Education costs could be cut in half and we'd still have the same number
of dopes. No more, no less.
Hey. You the guy who bemoans folks buying non-American tools?
And then suggests a couple right-wing free-traders should run the
country and make it even more impossible to find American made tools?
I take it back about parents.
Won't blame your parents.
Some dopes just turn out dopes no matter what.
And I just bought a 5" Rigid orbital sander.
Good old American name there. Made in China.

So you're a subversive, you have millions of comrades. Bring it home in
your
Toyota??

**** off Krueger.
Go bother Don before I send somebody over to key your Bimmer.

Jim - Damn, the dopes never hardly make any sense.

~~ Snerk ~~
Ditzy Dan using another alias in a pathetic bid to be listened to?

Kind of like me, huh?

--
The stupider you sound, the more Republican votes you'll get