Default Greed is why there is no hiring...Corporate Greed

On 6-Aug-2010, bpuharic wrote:

With that "logic" the federal government can do anything it wants, right?

nope. it can't restrict religion. it can't forbid assembly. etc etc.

In case you skiped elementary education, the constitution defines what it
CAN do, and well as prohibiting what it cannot do to you.

fine. again, prove that this involves education. other than you
continuously bleating that it does, i havent seen you prove it

I can't prove anything if you can't read or think, nor do you deserve the
education, but, one last time: The constitution defines the functions
and/or authority of the federal government. Education is not a defined
function of the federal government in the constitution. In fact, no division
of government was involved with education at the time of the writing of the
constitution. If it's not defined as a function of the constitution, it is
unconstitutional.

The "can'ts" in the constitution are there to define what the government
cannot do to you.

So, just for ****s 'n giggles, where is the authority for the federal
government to interfere with education?

You work for the DMV or the Post Office?

On Sat, 7 Aug 2010 02:15:44 GMT, "Colonel Kurtz"
wrote:

On 6-Aug-2010, bpuharic wrote:

With that "logic" the federal government can do anything it wants, right?

fine. again, prove that this involves education. other than you
continuously bleating that it does, i havent seen you prove it

I can't prove anything if you can't read or think, nor do you deserve the
education, but, one last time: The constitution defines the functions
and/or authority of the federal government. Education is not a defined
function of the federal government in the constitution.

education is not a PROHIBITED function of the federal govt. nowhere in
the constitution does it say the federal govt is PROHIBITED from being
a function of the federal govt.

so, again, prove to me it is. otherwise your argument is invalid

In fact, no division
of government was involved with education at the time of the writing of the
constitution. If it's not defined as a function of the constitution, it is
unconstitutional.

prove it. prove to me that the constitution says that education is a
prohibited function of the govt.

cite me the relevant paragraph in the constitution where it says
education is prohibited.

go ahead. if you do that i'll admit i'm wrong.

So, just for ****s 'n giggles, where is the authority for the federal
government to interfere with education?

since it's not mentioned, there's no prohibition. if it's not
prohibited, it's permitted.

QED

On Sat, 07 Aug 2010 11:00:09 -0400, wrote:

On Sat, 07 Aug 2010 07:29:55 -0400, bpuharic wrote:

in fact, until early in the 20th century it wasnt a govt function at
all. there were no govt schools anywhere at the local or the federal
level

Didn't you just repeat what I said?

As for the original question, if it wasn't "delegated" to the federal
government in the constitution, the 10th amendment says it reverts to
the states.

and nowhere does it prohibit the feds from funding education. local
boards have power. the feds have the money.

and nowhere is this prohibited. nowhere is a dept of education
prohibited

so far you keep telling me it is.

go ahead. show me where

In a practical sense, we have had a federal education department for
30 years and education has really not improved

that's because america has the worst form of education policy in the
western world.

we allow local boards to run education. that's a disaster. no other
country does this. most have national standards and education is run
on a national level

we in america have a myth that local govt is better

anyone who knows about the mississippi sovereignty commission knows
that's wrong

.. It just got a whole
lot more expensive. We spend well over a trillion (with a T) in K-12
and we still have more that 25% of the kids who never make it out of
the 12th grade. Our little jerk water county in Floriduh spends $1.42
Billion for 80,044 K-12 students ($17.7k per kid)
http://www.leeschools.net/info/facts.htm
It is virtually all of what we pay on property taxes, far exceeding
what we pay for police, fire, roads and other local expenditures
combined.
For all of that money we get a 72.5% graduation rate.

we also have a more diverse student body than virtually any other
country in the world.

you're just too stupid to know what's going on

On 6-Aug-2010, bpuharic wrote:

I can't prove anything if you can't read or think, nor do you deserve the
education, but, one last time: The constitution defines the functions
and/or authority of the federal government. Education is not a defined
function of the federal government in the constitution.

education is not a PROHIBITED function of the federal govt. nowhere in
the constitution does it say the federal govt is PROHIBITED from being
a function of the federal govt.

The United States Constitution does not specifically prohibit your from from
being the cover boy for "Idiot Monthly" so please post your picture here so
you can be on the cover of the next issue.

On 7-Aug-2010, bpuharic wrote:

government in the constitution, the 10th amendment says it reverts to
the states.

and nowhere does it prohibit the feds from funding education. local
boards have power. the feds have the money.

and nowhere is this prohibited. nowhere is a dept of education
prohibited

so far you keep telling me it is.

go ahead. show me where

Gotta be a DMV "employee," or one that was fired for being too stupid for
even that function

"Colonel Kurtz" wrote in message

On 6-Aug-2010, bpuharic wrote:

I can't prove anything if you can't read or think, nor do you deserve
the
education, but, one last time: The constitution defines the functions
and/or authority of the federal government. Education is not a defined
function of the federal government in the constitution.

education is not a PROHIBITED function of the federal govt. nowhere in
the constitution does it say the federal govt is PROHIBITED from being
a function of the federal govt.

The United States Constitution does not specifically prohibit your from
from
being the cover boy for "Idiot Monthly" so please post your picture here
so
you can be on the cover of the next issue.

http://www.qrz.com/db/ get your bob the loser photos here. Use his call
sign to search on.

--
Hasta la vista

On Sun, 8 Aug 2010 13:35:12 GMT, "Colonel Kurtz"
wrote:

On 6-Aug-2010, bpuharic wrote:

I can't prove anything if you can't read or think, nor do you deserve the
education, but, one last time: The constitution defines the functions
and/or authority of the federal government. Education is not a defined
function of the federal government in the constitution.

education is not a PROHIBITED function of the federal govt. nowhere in
the constitution does it say the federal govt is PROHIBITED from being
a function of the federal govt.

The United States Constitution does not specifically prohibit your from from
being the cover boy for "Idiot Monthly" so please post your picture here so
you can be on the cover of the next issue.

IOW you have no argument.

thanks. i already knew that....

nothing to see here folks...move along.

On 6-Aug-2010, bpuharic wrote:

I can't prove anything if you can't read or think, nor do you deserve
the
education, but, one last time: The constitution defines the functions
and/or authority of the federal government. Education is not a defined
function of the federal government in the constitution.

education is not a PROHIBITED function of the federal govt. nowhere in
the constitution does it say the federal govt is PROHIBITED from being
a function of the federal govt.

The United States Constitution does not specifically prohibit your from
from
being the cover boy for "Idiot Monthly" so please post your picture here
so
you can be on the cover of the next issue.

http://www.qrz.com/db/ get your bob the loser photos here. Use his call
sign to search on.

you don't like a man in uniform?