Default Conservative or Liberal?

"wf3h" wrote in message
i'm finding that the conservatives here have a woeful lack of
knowledge about current events...

Firstly, I disagree with you labeling them "conservative." They don't really
appear to be that. I think radical right (radical for this country anyway)
would be more appropriate. I'm a fiscal conservative for sure. I'm a liberal
when it comes to social issues.

Secondly, I'm shocked by the seeming lack of knowledge about current events
also. I think that's not really the case. I think it's more of ignoring
facts when they're inconvenient.

I'm happy to reevaluate the performance of Obama and/or the Dem.
"leadership" in Congress as necessary. The latter are truly dropping the
ball right now, and I strongly believe that Obama got involved too late in
the process. I don't see those on the radical right honestly evaluating
those politicians (and other, e.g., Beck, Rush, Wilson, Palin, Cheney) on
the right who are leadership roles (in name or in fact).

--
Nom=de=Plume

On Sep 29, 8:33*pm, "nom=de=plume" wrote:
"wf3h" wrote in message

i'm finding that the conservatives here have a woeful lack of
knowledge about current events...

Firstly, I disagree with you labeling them "conservative." They don't really
appear to be that. I think radical right (radical for this country anyway)
would be more appropriate. I'm a fiscal conservative for sure. I'm a liberal
when it comes to social issues.

you're probably right. there are some principled conservatives
around...the right is just bat **** crazy

Secondly, I'm shocked by the seeming lack of knowledge about current events
also. I think that's not really the case. I think it's more of ignoring
facts when they're inconvenient.

I'm happy to reevaluate the performance of Obama and/or the Dem.
"leadership" in Congress as necessary. The latter are truly dropping the
ball right now, and I strongly believe that Obama got involved too late in
the process. I don't see those on the radical right honestly evaluating
those politicians (and other, e.g., Beck, Rush, Wilson, Palin, Cheney) on
the right who are leadership roles (in name or in fact).

agreed on all points. still waiting for obama to make progress on DADT
for the armed services...

"wf3h" wrote in message

[...]

You should probably not agree with me. It will be seen as either a
conspiracy or that we're the same person. lol
--
Nom=de=Plume

On 9/29/09 9:49 PM, nom=de=plume wrote:
wrote in message
On Sep 29, 8:33 pm, wrote:
wrote in message

[...]

Our dim bulb conservatives define dim-bulb conservatism.

--
Birther-Deather-Tenther-Teabagger:
Idiots All

"H the K" wrote in message
On 9/29/09 6:47 PM, Canuck57 wrote:
"H the wrote in message
m...
On 9/29/09 6:18 PM, Canuck57 wrote:
"Lu wrote in message
If a conservative doesn't like guns, he doesn't buy one. If a liberal
doesn't like guns, he feels that no one should have one.

If a conservative is a vegetarian, he doesn't eat meat. If a liberal
is,
he wants to ban all meat products for everyone.

If a conservative sees a foreign threat, he thinks about how to defeat
his
enemy. A liberal wonders how to surrender gracefully and still look
good.

If a conservative is homosexual, he quietly leads his life.

If a liberal is homosexual, he loudly demands legislated respect.

If a black man or Hispanic are conservative, they see themselves as
independently successful. Their liberal counterparts see themselves as
victims in need of government protection.

If a conservative is down-and-out, he thinks about how to better his
situation. A liberal wonders who is going to take care of him
.
If a conservative doesn't like a talk show host, he switches channels.
Liberals demand that those they don't like be shut down.

If a conservative is a non-believer, he doesn't go to church. A
liberal
non-believer wants any mention of God or religion silenced.

If a conservative decides he needs health care, he goes about shopping
for
it, or may choose a job that provides it.

A liberal demands that the rest of us pay for his.

Excellent analogy, don't mind if I borrow it?

Nothing like perpetuating the right-wing bull****, eh, lemmings?

"If a conservative is a homosexual, he looks for fun in the mens' room
at
the Minneapolis airport."

Leave it to you to know the places.

It was featured on the news for at least two months...where were you...in
the next booth in that mens' room?

You are judged then by what you watch.

On Tue, 29 Sep 2009 09:58:38 -0700 (PDT), wf3h
wrote:

You seem like an intelligent guy. Why are you so quick to jump into
these stupid political threads that don't belong here in the first
place? Become part of the solution instead of the problem.

jps jps is offline

On Tue, 29 Sep 2009 12:31:48 -0400, "Lu Powell"
wrote:

This makes so much sense to you because you have a binary brain.

I thank god you're not still a peace officer.
Jim Jim is offline

"Lu wrote in message
[...]

Harry follows news about Homos very carefully.

wrote:

This makes so much sense to you because you have a binary brain.

I thank god you're not still a peace officer.

Just remember....
--
John H

All decisions, even those of liberals, are the result of binary thinking.

On Tue, 29 Sep 2009 17:33:49 -0700, "nom=de=plume"
wrote:

"wf3h" wrote in message
[...]

It's good to see you have found your 'niche' here, right between Harry
and w3fh, with Donnie as a chaser.

If you find things too shocking, there really are a lot of political
groups where your expertise would be immensely appreciated.