nom=de=plume nom=de=plume is offline

Default Conservative or Liberal?

"wf3h" wrote in message
i'm finding that the conservatives here have a woeful lack of
knowledge about current events...

Firstly, I disagree with you labeling them "conservative." They don't really
appear to be that. I think radical right (radical for this country anyway)
would be more appropriate. I'm a fiscal conservative for sure. I'm a liberal
when it comes to social issues.

Secondly, I'm shocked by the seeming lack of knowledge about current events
also. I think that's not really the case. I think it's more of ignoring
facts when they're inconvenient.

I'm happy to reevaluate the performance of Obama and/or the Dem.
"leadership" in Congress as necessary. The latter are truly dropping the
ball right now, and I strongly believe that Obama got involved too late in
the process. I don't see those on the radical right honestly evaluating
those politicians (and other, e.g., Beck, Rush, Wilson, Palin, Cheney) on
the right who are leadership roles (in name or in fact).

--
Nom=de=Plume