Myron Florin

Default Conservative hypocrites!

Bill Bennet the gambler!

Rush the doper!

William F. Buckley the drunk and doper!

The list goes on and on. If they were libertarians they wouldn't be
hypocrites! Only Ronald Reagan and Barry Goldwater remain pure as the day
they were born.

Party on guys!!!

two wheels

Jonathan Ganz

Totally. What sane person would marry into that bunch...

Horvath

On Sat, 11 Oct 2003 01:03:29 GMT, "Myron Florin"
wrote this crap:

Bill Bennet the gambler!

Rush the doper!

William F. Buckley the drunk and doper!

The list goes on and on. If they were libertarians they wouldn't be
hypocrites! Only Ronald Reagan and Barry Goldwater remain pure as the day
they were born.

You forgot me.

Hero@Horvath

I don't spend my money on food. I spend most of my money
on women, porn, booze, and recreation. The rest of it I just waste.

Horvath

On Fri, 10 Oct 2003 22:38:03 -0700, "Jonathan Ganz"
wrote this crap:

Totally. What sane person would marry into that bunch...

I would. They have great parties.

.. .