John Cairns

Default My favorite conservative

http://www.schlatter.org/liquor_officer.htm

Definitely has the courage of his convictions. I can't understand why he
wasn't out there trying to kill as many of those Commie atheists as he
could.
John Cairns

two wheels

larry flint a.k.a. lawrence stone

On Sun, 30 Nov 2003 00:28:26 GMT, two wheels
wrote:

Pat Robertson is just a opportunist nut. You notice how far he got when
he was running in the Republican Presidential Primary a few years
ago--nowhere. Republicans humor his nutty faction just like Democrats
humor the left-wing fringe faction in their Party--the Hollywood Left,
Larry Flynt (the real one), etc.

If it was not for the my great hero and namesake you would be under
the thumb of right wing religious wackos which must likely would suit
you fine.