Peggie Hall

Default Manual marine head

Keith wrote:
That EPA list only mentions something like "several areas in Texas".

It actually says "24 freshwater bodies"...but I agree, it's not much
information. It took some major searching, but I finally found what
appears to be applicable TX law he
http://64.233.161.104/search?q=cache...nitation&hl=en

However, it's dated 1996, during a period in which several states wrote
marine sanitation laws declaring bodies of water to be NDZ without
bothering to go through the application process specified by federal
law. That works ok for non-navigable inland waters because they're all
ND under federal law anyway...but won't hold up on any navigable or
coastal waters if challenged in court. So while Clear Lake is on this
list of ND waters, the only way to find out for sure whether it still is
would be to call Austin for a copy of current state law. And if you do,
I'd love a copy.
--
Peggie
----------

Keith

Thanks! I'll give it a shot and see if I can find the current stuff.

--

Keith
__
"Peggie Hall" wrote in message
Keith wrote:
[...]

replace head on a mercruiser 350 engine Han General 5 June 18th 04 02:59 AM
Just a few names... John Smith General 0 May 2nd 04 11:32 PM
Manual marine head Peggie Hall Boat Building 27 April 21st 04 10:41 PM
Source for cheap tinned marine battery cable Genuinedealz Boat Building 0 April 21st 04 02:55 PM
Head Gasket on 50 HP 93 Evinrude dp General 2 November 4th 03 12:46 PM