JAXAshby

Default No Flame War here

"I had sex with a Playboy bunny.

centerfold. also a centerfold from Viva
Jeff Morris

You buy paper towels that have a centerfold? I'm sure that concept appeals to
you, jaxie.

"JAXAshby" wrote in message
"I had sex with a Playboy bunny.

centerfold. also a centerfold from Viva

Frank Maier

"Jeff Morris" wrote:
You buy paper towels that have a centerfold?

"JAXAshby" wrote:
...also a centerfold from Viva

Ewwww, gross, Jeff. Now I'll never again be able to buy (or use) Viva paper towels!

Frank Maier

"Jeff Morris" wrote:
You buy paper towels that have a centerfold?

"JAXAshby" wrote:
...also a centerfold from Viva

(Frank Maier) wrote:
Ewwww, gross, Jeff. Now I'll never again be able to buy (or use) Viva paper towels!

rhys wrote:
I believe Jax finds them more effective than Kleenex when typing
one-handed to boating newsgroups. Perhaps that's because he once faced
a 'mutiny' on the Bounty. G I believe he's considers himself the
"quicker picker upper" in any case

....snip...

Snort! Keyboard!

Man this is getting to be an expensive thread. First, I need a new
keyboard and now there are *two* brands of paper towels I'll never
again be able to use.
JAXAshby

Man this is getting to be an expensive thread. First, I need a new
keyboard and now there are *two* brands of paper towels I'll never
again be able to use.

you are easily influenced by outside sources. buy another talisman, and put
over your head another double layer of aluminum foil.

Water systems on my boat - need suggestions, please. Adam Boat Building 10 May 10th 04 03:53 PM
Harry's lobster boat? Gould 0738 General 3 December 23rd 03 06:24 AM
Fresh Water Tank Lou Cragin Cruising 6 December 8th 03 08:23 AM
Hot Water Dispenser Conor Crowley Cruising 11 October 28th 03 07:42 PM