JAXAshby

Default Best 34 foot blue water cruiser

jeggies, why check the intake? For what purpose?

You drifted for 6 hours without checking the intake???
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!

JAXAshby

From: shen44

the lucid part of shlackoffs response is:
JAXAshby

yup, me AND the career merchant marine, both lost. Or more accurately, neither
he nor I completely trusted the charts to be completely accurate. That's the
same as being lost, I guess.

You keep saying this over, and over, but the truth is, you were lost. Its
pretty clear that your captain had no faith in his own ability, or yours.
The
only other explanation is that you had absolutely no idea what was going on.
Actually, I'd say both were true.

"JAXAshby" wrote in message

If I were lost, so was the owner of the boat, a merchant marine of decades
experience and decades of offshore racing experience as well. Good company

it
seems.

JAXAshby

jeggies? don't you get embarrassed?
Shen44

Subject: Best 34 foot blue water cruiser
From: (JAXAshby)
Date: 03/22/2004 16:46 Pacific Standard Time
From: shen44

the lucid part of shlackoffs response is:

EG
Cain't hack it, can ya, Jax .....loser ......ROFDWLMAO

JAXAshby

Jeff Morris

You drifted for 6 hours???

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!

"JAXAshby" wrote in message
jeggies, why check the intake? For what purpose?

You drifted for 6 hours without checking the intake???
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!

Jeff Morris

I used to think you were an embarrassment to all sailors, but I got over it.

You drifted for 6 hours???

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!

"JAXAshby" wrote in message
jeggies? don't you get embarrassed?

JAXAshby

You drifted for 6 hours???

no, actually, I didn't. The boat, along with the hired captain and the boat's
owner, drifted for six some hours. I watched the clouds, watched the barges on
the other side of the sound go one way or the other. I thought about the
"sudden business meeting I had to prepare for" and thus the reason I was going
to leave the boat when we got to shore. I thought about how we had made just
110 miles in five days on a 300 mile trip. I thought about a silicone chickie
I see whenever she gets lonely. I thought about the guys on the next boat
delivery the hired captain was doing -- the guys he said he was going to toss
off the boat short of the stated destination, I thought about the unknown to
me girls the hired captain was going to toss off that next boats -- girls who
"didn't get with the program". I thought about how the hired captain didn't
know there would be currents in the East River. I thought about maybe the
whole situation might be turned into a novel.

I didn't drift for six hours. The boat drifted for six hours and I was just
along for the ride.

Water systems on my boat - need suggestions, please. Adam Boat Building 10 May 10th 04 03:53 PM
Harry's lobster boat? Gould 0738 General 3 December 23rd 03 06:24 AM
Fresh Water Tank Lou Cragin Cruising 6 December 8th 03 08:23 AM
Hot Water Dispenser Conor Crowley Cruising 11 October 28th 03 07:42 PM