JAXAshby

Default Best 34 foot blue water cruiser

yup, me AND the career merchant marine, both lost. Or more accurately, neither
he nor I completely trusted the charts to be completely accurate. That's the
same as being lost, I guess.

You keep saying this over, and over, but the truth is, you were lost. Its
pretty clear that your captain had no faith in his own ability, or yours.
The
only other explanation is that you had absolutely no idea what was going on.
Actually, I'd say both were true.

"JAXAshby" wrote in message

If I were lost, so was the owner of the boat, a merchant marine of decades
experience and decades of offshore racing experience as well. Good company

it
seems.