JAXAshby

Default Best 34 foot blue water cruiser

offshore passages that you've made in 50 kt winds on your Bristol 27.

I do not own a Bristol 27, though I do know someone who crossed the North
Atlantic twice in such. he also sailed in the boat out the St Lawrence down to
the Caribbean and back before his first crossing. He also set sail for the
Maritimes 1,200 miles away in a December snow storm.

Water systems on my boat - need suggestions, please. Adam Boat Building 10 May 10th 04 03:53 PM
Harry's lobster boat? Gould 0738 General 3 December 23rd 03 06:24 AM
Fresh Water Tank Lou Cragin Cruising 6 December 8th 03 08:23 AM
Hot Water Dispenser Conor Crowley Cruising 11 October 28th 03 07:42 PM