JAXAshby

Default Flame War here?

frank, I know you won't understand this, but I am posting it anyway so that
other people can laugh at you.

you see, frank, when someone is REALLY dumb they are too dumb to even begin to
realize they are dumb. most usually these really dumb ones -- such as yourself
-- just go right on claimig they personally knew everything it was possible to
know by the time they got out of 6th grade the second time.

got you have gainful employment, frank. wouldn't want you to be a drain on your
country's welfare system.

you may continue to babble, frank.

The best advice is always, "Don't feed the trolls." I admit that I've
sometimes responded to a Jax post because he's just soooo clueless and
sometimes I'm in a cruel mood.

Eventually he'll drop out of this particular manic phase and hit his
depressive phase and we'll be rid of him for a while again.

Frank