Default GW isn't going to help the Great Lakes much this year..

See http://apnews.excite.com/article/200...D8UL3RLO1.html

If only Bin Laden would hide on boat........

Cheers
Marty

"Martin Baxter" wrote in message

See http://apnews.excite.com/article/200...D8UL3RLO1.html

If only Bin Laden would hide on boat........

Cheers
Marty

There's no reasonable expectation that his $3.1T bs budget has even a
snowball's chance in hell of getting through the Congress.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

Martin Baxter wrote in :

If only Bin Laden would hide on boat........

Bin Laden, himself, in full Arab clothing with headdress and fanbelts,
could lay out on the deck of any yacht coming into Charleston Harbor and
NOONE would notice him. He doesn't have to hide. There's NO BOATS at
the harbor entrance to challenge anyone....

The reason there are no boats guarding Charleston is because 9/11 was an
INSIDE JOB! Arabs with boxcutters COULDN'T turn off the whole NORAD
defenses for FOUR HOURS from inside a hijacked airliner. Those commands
came from the WHITE HOUSE SITUATION ROOM, dammit.

Larry wrote:

The reason there are no boats guarding Charleston is because 9/11 was an
INSIDE JOB! Arabs with boxcutters COULDN'T turn off the whole NORAD
defenses for FOUR HOURS from inside a hijacked airliner. Those commands
came from the WHITE HOUSE SITUATION ROOM, dammit.

Wrong. Those were very special box cutters capable of just that.

"Paul Cassel" wrote in message
. ..
Larry wrote:
..

The reason there are no boats guarding Charleston is because 9/11 was an
INSIDE JOB! Arabs with boxcutters COULDN'T turn off the whole NORAD
defenses for FOUR HOURS from inside a hijacked airliner. Those commands
came from the WHITE HOUSE SITUATION ROOM, dammit.

Wrong. Those were very special box cutters capable of just that.

I have a pair right here.... ummm... hmmm.... they used to be right here!

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

On 2008-02-07 14:17:38 -0500, Larry said:

because 9/11 was an INSIDE JOB!

Larry,

I really DO like you as much as I know you, but I live closer to that
scene and have friends who were in the towers at the time. My brother
would have been underneath the rubble except he'd decided to peruse his
retirement "plot" in NC that day. For a few days, he was out of
cell-phone range and our family was frantic from his non-response.

I am loath to mention it because it seems (is?) so (conspiratoral?),
but I have trusted sources who said things in advance of the media
circus that dissuaded my understandable "inside job" tendencies.

You don't know me except for my posts here, but I believe you know me
as one who will not even shade the truth. Hell, I can't even deliver a
good joke.

It was NOT an "inside job". No way, no how, no possibility.

If that doesn't sway you, that's a shame, as I have absolute certainty
and no other way to persuade you.

--
Jere Lull
Tanzer 28 #4 out of Tolchester, MD

On Fri, 08 Feb 2008 04:02:35 GMT, Jere Lull wrote:

It was NOT an "inside job". No way, no how, no possibility.

If that doesn't sway you, that's a shame, as I have absolute certainty
and no other way to persuade you.

There are those who prefer to think that their lives and the world are
governed by unseen forces. No amount of reason will dissuade them.

I was looking directly at the towers when the second plane hit, and
saw the enormous fireball come out the north side. The first tower
was hit while I was still driving to work, and saw it seconds later as
the top was totally enveloped in flames like the Olympic torch. None
of that is likely to change Larry's mind however. That's just the way
it is.

Jere Lull wrote in news:2008020723023575249-
jerelull@maccom:

It was NOT an "inside job". No way, no how, no possibility.

Jere, I'm sorry for your trauma. But, alas, how DO you explain away the
lack of a huge airplane full of people, seats, luggage, titanium alloy
unburnable massive 6-ton engines that flew into the Pentagram and simply
vanished? How do you explain a huge gouge in the earth, that's supposed
to be Flight 93, that simply vanished? How do you explain the over FOUR
HOUR stand down of the entire US military establishment that only sent
up one fighter jet to shoot down Flight 93 when it was in danger, as
told to families on cellphones from the flight, of the PASSENGERS
overwhelming the so-called "terrorists" blowing the lid off the false
flag op? Where were those jets? Why was so many simultaneous test
operations going on EXACTLY WHEN these jets were supposed to be hijacked
that had 100% effectiveness in turning off the entire NORAD defense
system that has always provided near perfect responses...except on
9/11/2001?

I avoided the draft to become cannon fodder for the Vietnam fiasco by
joining the Navy by a matter of 2 hours. I was one of 9 survivors out
of 19 boys in my high school graduating class, some of whom never came
home in body bags. All for what? The "Gulf of Tonkin Incident", yet
another false flag operation, a total fabrication to get America into a
sustainable war to make the central bankers filthy rich by loaning the
US Treasury money, at interest, to run the war as long as it could be
sustained, nearly to the point of overthrowing the government, if you'll
remember. Do you not also see why? We had a baby boom in 1946-1947
when I was born. We needed a sustainable war to kill off as many of
that peak of babies as possible because, today, last month in my case,
those babies were to decend on the treasury in demand of their monthy
SSA checks the government has no funds to pay...and again must borrow
from the central bankers at the Federal Reserve Bank, a private
bankcorp. They did pretty good. They killed tens of thousands of
us...for nothing at all. The bankers got richer, the military
contractors got richer, the military, itself, got richer. As it was, I
missed being killed by our "friends" the Israelis aboard USS Liberty in
1967 by mere luck of the draw in assignments coming out of ET school. 3
guys I went to ET school were killed on Liberty....after the 6th Fleet
admiral was ORDERED to recall the jets that could have saved them
TWICE...TWICE! Egyptian horse carrier my ass.....flying holiday colors.

9/11/2001 was an INSIDE job. Those core colums in WTC 1, 2 AND SEVEN
were cut with THERMATE and remained at thousands of degrees HOTTER than
the best burning kerosene jet fuel for WEEKS AND WEEKS after the
controlled demolition which brought down the ONLY STEEL-REINFORCED
BUILDINGS EVER TO BE BROUGHT DOWN BY A FIRE...all in one day...and non
since. What exploded in the basements 75 floors BELOW the airplanes?

Did you know WTC was totally CLOSED TO ALL TENANTS a couple of weeks
before 9/11 to "install network cables", the first time the towers had
ever been closed in their history? Many tenant survivors reported
hearing jackhammers running on CLOSED FLOORS, unoccupied floors because
these white elephant buildings were way under 100% occupancy. What were
they jackhammering for on floors with no tenants that WEREN'T about to
be rented or renovated?? Why did the whole building have to be closed
to EVERYONE IN THEM for a whole weekend?? Why did they chase everyone
out?

Nope, sorry, none of it washes. The story is so full of holes you could
drive a supertanker through them.....well, except for that 16' wide hole
in the Pentagram a whole airliner full of people fit through, wings,
tail, engines and all....before the building collapsed nearly an hour
later....and simply disappeared without a trace!

On Feb 7, 7:52 pm, Larry wrote:
9/11/2001 was an INSIDE job. Those core colums in WTC 1, 2 AND SEVEN
were cut with THERMATE and remained at thousands of degrees HOTTER than
the best burning kerosene jet fuel for WEEKS AND WEEKS after the
controlled demolition which brought down the ...

I just know I'm going to regret this and I apologize ahead of time for
my muddled thinking -- I'm fighting the flue. However, you can make
pretty decent thermite by mixing roughly equal parts of aluminum and
steel. So, how would you be able to tell that the thermite that you
believe took down the towers wasn't just the result of ramming an
aluminum plane into a steel building? In either case you'd expect a
really hot fire and a lot of molten metal... I think you're way off
base here.

-- Tom.

On 2008-02-08 00:52:16 -0500, Larry said:

Jere Lull wrote in news:2008020723023575249-
jerelull@maccom:

It was NOT an "inside job". No way, no how, no possibility.

Jere, I'm sorry for your trauma. But, alas, how DO you explain away ...

As I said, I have no other way to persuade you -- or anyone.

I can't prove negatives. I won't even try.

That said, if we meet, we might have an interesting afternoon
discussing the subject knowing that neither of us is likely to be
dissuaded from our beliefs/understandings, but having a fun time in the
process, as you bring up some topics I'd love to try to demolish and
you strike me as a "fair" debater (not attacking your opponent, but
debating the issue(s) you see).

I bear you absolutely no ill will, and choose not to debate your points
here because I could make a mistake that could hurt our online
friendship.

great lakes trip bacolod Cruising 8 November 7th 06 08:15 PM
Great Lakes Question Jasper Windvane Cruising 21 February 13th 06 06:31 PM
Cleaning up the Great Lakes. Short Wave Sportfishing General 6 December 6th 04 11:23 AM
Loran on the great lakes rcgordo Electronics 6 March 29th 04 04:45 AM
great lakes navigation Matt Ashbrook General 10 September 12th 03 01:38 AM