Wayne.B Wayne.B is offline

Default GW isn't going to help the Great Lakes much this year..

On Fri, 08 Feb 2008 04:02:35 GMT, Jere Lull wrote:

It was NOT an "inside job". No way, no how, no possibility.

If that doesn't sway you, that's a shame, as I have absolute certainty
and no other way to persuade you.

There are those who prefer to think that their lives and the world are
governed by unseen forces. No amount of reason will dissuade them.

I was looking directly at the towers when the second plane hit, and
saw the enormous fireball come out the north side. The first tower
was hit while I was still driving to work, and saw it seconds later as
the top was totally enveloped in flames like the Olympic torch. None
of that is likely to change Larry's mind however. That's just the way
it is.