[email protected] tsmwebb@gmail.com is offline

Default GW isn't going to help the Great Lakes much this year..

On Feb 7, 7:52 pm, Larry wrote:
9/11/2001 was an INSIDE job. Those core colums in WTC 1, 2 AND SEVEN
were cut with THERMATE and remained at thousands of degrees HOTTER than
the best burning kerosene jet fuel for WEEKS AND WEEKS after the
controlled demolition which brought down the ...

I just know I'm going to regret this and I apologize ahead of time for
my muddled thinking -- I'm fighting the flue. However, you can make
pretty decent thermite by mixing roughly equal parts of aluminum and
steel. So, how would you be able to tell that the thermite that you
believe took down the towers wasn't just the result of ramming an
aluminum plane into a steel building? In either case you'd expect a
really hot fire and a lot of molten metal... I think you're way off
base here.

-- Tom.