Jere Lull Jere Lull is offline

Default GW isn't going to help the Great Lakes much this year..

On 2008-02-07 14:17:38 -0500, Larry said:

because 9/11 was an INSIDE JOB!

Larry,

I really DO like you as much as I know you, but I live closer to that
scene and have friends who were in the towers at the time. My brother
would have been underneath the rubble except he'd decided to peruse his
retirement "plot" in NC that day. For a few days, he was out of
cell-phone range and our family was frantic from his non-response.

I am loath to mention it because it seems (is?) so (conspiratoral?),
but I have trusted sources who said things in advance of the media
circus that dissuaded my understandable "inside job" tendencies.

You don't know me except for my posts here, but I believe you know me
as one who will not even shade the truth. Hell, I can't even deliver a
good joke.

It was NOT an "inside job". No way, no how, no possibility.

If that doesn't sway you, that's a shame, as I have absolute certainty
and no other way to persuade you.

--
Jere Lull
Tanzer 28 #4 out of Tolchester, MD